Apple Employee Reviews

Found 5,961 reviews matching the search See all 7,310 reviews
Featured review
Apple selected this as a representative review
The Best Job Ever
Part time Specialist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJanuary 22, 2019
Working at Apple was a great experience. Work never felt like work because I loved what I did and I loved interacting with the public. The store was always electric, although others may say crazy. I'd say electric because the experience was exhilarating.

The managers were all great and they were never above doing what they asked of their employees.

The benefits and pay were amazing for a part time job.

Working for a company with a brand such as Apple and experience to match that brand made me want to stay forever.

This is a job I truly miss and I am thankful for the opportunity that I was given!
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Parking
A great place to work
Full Time Business Expert (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIApril 22, 2019
I have never worked with a more intelligent and conscientious group of people. I loved working at Apple. I would highly recommend the experience for anyone who ha a passion for Apple Technology.
Pros
Discounts, Camaraderie, Every day is like being in the locker room at the Super Bowl.
Cons
Pay vs level of skill.
An OK place to work
AppleCare At-Home Advisor/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  ColoradoApril 22, 2019
An OK place to work. Team leaders could use more training on how to treat their members. Don't base everything off what one upset customer has to say vs. listening to your team member.
Mail Clerk 2 (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 22, 2019
Always a great fast paced environment. A lot always got done. Management is always there to support you. All employees are helpful and give valuable information.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Stressful at times
A Good place to work
Sr. Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 22, 2019
Apple Inc is a great place to work. They tend to offer many different opportunities for college students, parents, and entry level professionals looking for a career. Their benefits packages are very solid. Advancement however can be tough, and is a very slow process for anyone looking to advance from within.
Tech support with a twist.
GENIUS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 22, 2019
Doing technical support in a retail setting has its challenges but a lot of job perks make it bearable in the long run. Easy to recommended for 2 years or less.
Boylston Street Apple Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 22, 2019
This is a great place to work while in school or after school and overall. The culture that the management has with empowering staff and the staff genuinely likes one another.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
You'll want to buy everything
Solid
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2019
A very Solid company. It has Great benefits and decent salary. Worth working for and learning from. Highly recommend it, if you can make it in. Solid solid solid.
Technology & Pizza
Specialist Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 21, 2019
I would inspect and give knowledge of iOS products and MacOS products to maximum customer experience. Hard part of job was having staff for everyone to be effective.
Pros
awards and competition
Cons
turnover rate
Fun place to work
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 21, 2019
Working at Apple has been a life-changing experience. Excellent training, team oriented while promoting work-life balance & individual growth in an ever changing exciting atmosphere.
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Lack of Advancement
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLApril 21, 2019
Apple is a great company, however the lack of advancement is tough. As someone with an advanced degree you would think you would be able to move up, but that's not the case.

The benefits are also great.
Exceptional Workplace
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 21, 2019
Absolutely loved my time at Apple. Co-workers and managers were supportive, allowing me the time to become confident in role. Excellent benefits, even for part-time employees. When new products launched, the store was so well-ran those days were usually the highlight of the week. Truly a great place to work.
Amazing place to work
Mac Expert (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 21, 2019
They help with anything you need and have great training! The only thing that I didn't like was that your work schedule was under a shift bid system.
Pros
Pay discounts culture
Cons
shift bids
Good benefits but psychologically draining
College At-Home-Advisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 20, 2019
I love the company and all they do to support their employees in terms of benefits, giveaways, and wellness, but as a student, they basically forced me to clear my entire schedule for them and made me feel guilty the entire time. All they care about are your call metrics. You could literally help someone recover seemingly lost pictures of their loved ones but leave you a bad review because the process is lengthy then get chewed out by the team manager.
Pros
Great health benefits plus free stuff earned through "point"
Cons
short breaks, long hours, awful management
Contract workers are 2nd class people
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 20, 2019
As a contract worker you are treated differently than "Permanent" employees. Sometimes excluded from meetings, excluded from awards, and left out of incentives.

Very hard to move upward to a permanent position.

The work areas were impeccably clean, nice cafe for all workers.
Great work environment and start in tech world.
Technical Expert (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 20, 2019
I would recommend working here if you’re new in the tech world, love technology and teaching people how to use their technology in a more unique personal level.
Love my job
Marketing Trainee, Sales lead (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 20, 2019
Apple not only cares about their employees, they are very helpful and will guide you to glory. I’ve enjoyed every moment at Apple. Time off or sick leave was allowed upon request
Fast paced
Genius Administrator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 19, 2019
Genius Admin is one of the most stressful jobs at Apple. I would encourage any roll but Genius Admin. Overall, you get paid great for Retail. Great benefits.
Benefits
Cons
stress
Great company, still secretive culture
Strategic Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 19, 2019
Apple is everything that we know. A company that builds some of the best products on the planet. This drives their culture and as long as you fit and follow along, you will be happy. don't try to change Apple, learn to conform and you will be happy. Overall a great company.
Benefits
Full Stack Software Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 19, 2019
Apple has excellent benefits and employees have a wealth of benefit-related resources available to them. Depending on the department, there can be a lot of opportunity for career advancement.
conflicting expectations and too strict of expectations
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 18, 2019
meh, working from home was boring. 8 seconds between calls was a joke. it got old fast. there was nothing to break up the monotony of the phone calls.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Apple.

Powered by Comparably