Accessibility, disability and accommodation at Apple
|Only if working onsite||9%|
|No paid sick days||22%|
|11 or more days||14%|
|I don’t know||17%|
|No paid vacation days||32%|
|More than 30 days||10%|
Questions and answers
- Question: What is the work from home policy at Apple?
- It was frowned upon heavily before covid
- Answered by Content Producer - Cupertino, CA - January 17, 2023
- 23 more answers
- Question: What is covered by the health insurance at Apple?
- medical denta vision
- Answered by Technical Support Advisor - Cary, NC - January 18, 2023
- 13 more answers
- Question: What is Apple sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- I had to take off for two weeks and they were awesome and covered my shifts. Totally flexible.
- Answered by Specialist (Former Employee) - Natick, MA - April 13, 2019
- 5 more answers
- 11 Jobs for Professionals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Tips on how to find jobs when you're deaf or hard of hearing, with ideas for possible jobs to look for.
- How To Disclose a Disability to Your Employer
Why you might want to tell your employer about a disability, and how and when to have the conversation.
- 17 Great Jobs for People With Disabilities
Jobs for people with disabilities to consider, with salary data and job responsibilities.
- 13 Ideal Jobs for People With Intellectual Disabilities
Understanding what environments help you thrive can help you choose an industry where you flourish.