Mission and values at Apple
|The mission drives the company||75%|
|The mission is loosely followed||14%|
|The mission is not followed||4%|
|I don’t know the mission||7%|
|Giving back to the community||44%|
|Paid time for volunteer hours||43%|
|Team volunteer opportunities||63%|
|Lack of career advancement||32%|
|Low salary or benefits||16%|
|Had to relocate||11%|
|It was a temporary job||20%|
|I don't intend to leave||8%|
Questions and answers
- Question: How did you feel about telling people you worked at Apple?
- It’s not worth what follows. You either immediately get peoples opinions on what Apple has done wrong in their eyes or their negative experience with Apple products or the inevitable “I have this issue with my iPhone”. It brings people out of the woodwork to say “hey buddy… By the way”.
- Answered by Indeed user - July 22, 2019
- 12 more answers
- Question: What is the work environment and culture like at Apple?
- Awrsome. Its molds to what u need to work Ur best
- Answered by Senior adviser /tech support superveriser (Former Employee) - Portland, OR - August 4, 2017
- 9 more answers
- Question: How does Apple follow the company mission?
- They stand behind their word , understanding and flexible
- Answered by Retail Associate (Former Employee) - Tulsa, OK - November 18, 2021
- 2 more answers
- Company Vision Statement vs. Mission Statement (With Examples)
A company’s vision and mission statements define what the company does and what their future goals are. You can use a company’s vision and mission statements while looking for a job to determine whether the company is a good fit for you and your personal goals and values. In this article, you will learn what a vision and mission statement are and why a company’s vision and mission statement are important.
- How to Prepare for Company Culture Interview Questions
It is important for many employers to hire individuals that align with their company’s values and ways of working. Doing so helps to preserve their organization’s culture. Preparing for interview questions about culture will help you communicate your ability to add value to their company. Your answers will help the interviewer understand your personality, work style, core values and attitudes to determine if you will be happy working there and contribute to the company’s success.
- Interview Question: "What Can You Bring to The Company?"
When preparing for an interview, it’s important to consider your responses to questions that hiring managers may ask. One of the most popular questions is, “What can you bring to the company?” You might hear this question in other forms, such as, “How would you bring value to the position?” or, “Why should I hire you rather than another candidate?” In this article, we will describe why potential employers ask this question and provide tips for a successful answer.
- The Complete Guide to Researching a Company
Researching potential employers is vital to an effective job search. This research comes in handy at three pivotal times during a job search: first when you’re deciding what kind of employer you’d like to work for, then when you are ready to apply, and finally when you’re interviewing and your knowledge of the company is put to the test.
- Guide: Business Culture
The culture of a business develops over time as management and employees determine the values of their company. Many companies aim to have a culture that attracts the most qualified candidates, while prospective employees may look for a workplace that supports their personal values. Each company's business culture is unique to its attitudes and actions.
- How to Use the Work Happiness Score on Indeed Company Pages
When searching for a job, there are many factors that go into deciding on which opportunities you’ll apply and interview for, and eventually accept. One of the more important things to consider is the company itself. You might ask yourself questions such as: