Apple Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,240 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit apple.com/careers to learn more.
You're seeing Apple jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 46.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Apple have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Awesome place to grow and promote. I have learned a lot and resolved almost impossible issues while I was dealing with server's troubleshooting and networking issue.
I worked at the Apple Store in Victor NY, and I really enjoyed my time there. Management were all great, and really good at helping their employees succeed. I met a lot of great people who I'm still friends with today, and learned a lot of about technology.
It was a pretty easy time for Apple Retail store, Lots of small group meetings at the start of the shift to keep you updated, monthly one-on-ones to keep growth up
Apple was a really fun company to work for. I enjoyed every second working there. Even though I had to leave because of personal reasons, I was not pushed out of the door. My management made me feel like an actual person, not just an employee. My team was like a family and we helped each other out. Great communication, fun environment, exciting job!!
Great workplace, love my job. Retail hours are difficult for me. This is why I’ve given a 3 star for work/life balance. But everything about apple is amazing.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 308 questions about working at Apple. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Apple employees.
Insights from 4K Indeed users who have interviewed with Apple within the last 5 years.
During my first interview which was over the phone, it lasted for 13mins and they asked very basic questions. I had a sheet in front of me prepared to give creative and detailed answers to questions I looked up online that might be asked, turns out they didn't ask 1 of those. They just asked why apple, when did you ever deal with a difficult customer, and about 2 others on reaching deadlines and goals. Most of the interview was them asking me to tell them about myself and explaining what my past jobs were. Nothing crazy, it was pretty basic, if you name drop a friend or referral from their company they seem pretty into that.
Tell me a time when someone else failed and you succeeded
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Apple?Published on May 24, 2021