Apple Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,277 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit apple.com/careers to learn more.
You’re seeing all 3,327 jobs at Apple because we can’t find any available jobs at Apple close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 46.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Apple have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Awesome place to grow and promote. I have learned a lot and resolved almost impossible issues while I was dealing with server's troubleshooting and networking issue.
Even though I worked during the holiday season, I never once felt stressed, overwhelmed, tired, ready to go home, or not wanting to come into work. I even picked up extra shifts. I loved it.
It can be grinding to be sure, but I believe many call center type positions feel this way. Each week you get a couple of hours for learning new content, so it seems as though things change frequently. They provide excellent benefits and many seemingly hidden benefits. As expected, metrics are very important.
Fun although stress at times because of due dates for projects. Other than that was pretty much an fun place to work. I asked to have weekends off and they agreed
I can say from experience that working within the AppleCare group versus the rest of the company is very different. You’ll get bits of the rest of the company culture if you’re directly hired for an AppleCare role but it’s not the same. I was never able to move out of my role and they were not as accommodating for my health issues as they could have been. I had promotions and bonuses withheld due to being out for medical reasons. Very unhappy with how I was treated.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 309 questions about working at Apple. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Apple employees.
Insights from 4K Indeed users who have interviewed with Apple within the last 5 years.
During my first interview which was over the phone, it lasted for 13mins and they asked very basic questions. I had a sheet in front of me prepared to give creative and detailed answers to questions I looked up online that might be asked, turns out they didn't ask 1 of those. They just asked why apple, when did you ever deal with a difficult customer, and about 2 others on reaching deadlines and goals. Most of the interview was them asking me to tell them about myself and explaining what my past jobs were. Nothing crazy, it was pretty basic, if you name drop a friend or referral from their company they seem pretty into that.
Tell me a time when someone else failed and you succeeded
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Apple?Published on May 24, 2021