AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

United States2,827 reviews

Found 2,827 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,037 reviews
appleassignmenttempagencytemporaryplacementpermanentrecruiter

Great and Friendly people to work with and regular working hours. Management was not harsh in any aspect, however they were always expect to meet the goals of the help desk departments.

Easy but not reliable

Easy way to get a job but when you go through the agency, you don’t get what the actual company is paying the agency. Sometimes 5 to 10 dollar difference on what you can be making.

AppleOne insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Very efficient staffing agency

This review is about AppleOne and not the job that they placed me in. I had a very good experience using AppleOne, it was my first time using a staffing agency to help me look for work. The agent I worked with was very friendly, supportive and attentive to my needs as far as the type of job I was looking for. She helped me with my resume and ultimately found me a job and I was hired. Since you are a technically a “temp” after a period of 90 days they do offer health benefits through AppleOne if the employer does not….they aren’t THE best but it’s better than nothing? Overall, I do recommend using them and would use them again.

Productive & Fun

Great PAY , weekly pay , they understand life happens outside of work . They accommodate time off . Working from home can sometimes become a challenge but it’s well worth it .

Okay company to work for.

I briefly worked for AppleOne doing clerical work. The position was with the Los Angeles County Probation Department. It was close to my home, which was great.

Work/Life

Very stable work ethic. Great work schedules and assigning specific duties. Communication skills and knowledge staff includes all aspects of business and professional services.

They do not have your back

Worst temp service I've ever worked for, hard to get anyone to call you back. There's no support from this agency once they are getting paid from your assignment. Just an overall feeling of being on your own.

Pros

None I can think of

Cons

Heavy turnover so you never know who to contact, Had a job treat me poorly and had no backup from this company

no complaints

Pay excellent. Prompt communication. Problem resolution above and beyond. Training was very thorough clear and by the end left fully confident in being prepared to perform my job

Agency

Very slow in getting back to you. Jobs are posted on the site but it's almost like the submissions are not checked. You have to reach out to the recruiter directly and often the numbers aren't posted.

August 22, 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this constructive feedback. We will forward it to management for training purposes and we hope that we can work with you again in the future.

Poorly ran

I worked for the ERAP portion & it was horrible. Procedures were always changing & customers couldn't speak to supervisors simply because we're told that "they don't do that." There were always new rules & other agents were always giving out WRONG info.

August 16, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read about your negative experience. Can you please e-mail us at bspiegel@ain1.com with this information so we can better assist you. Thank you!

Excellent company for job placement.

They had jobs available within a week. Educated you on the company you were assigned to. The staff was very friendly and made sure your skills matched the assigned job as well.

August 16, 2022
Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you!

Productive, feel like I am helpful to others, good balance of work during the day.

It's an okay company if you don't want to take your work home with you.The salary is low, the benefits are average, the management is mediocre, the mission of the company and prizes if you reach your goals is good. The goals are too high.They are flexible with working from home which is good and the work is manageable.

August 16, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad to read you had a generally positive experience and we will pass along your feedback to management.

Productive and enjoyable

Great people to work with! Getting incredible industry experience and learning a ton. The culture is great and management is encouraging and supportive. Hardest part of the job is navigating and learning all of the tools and such.

August 18, 2022
Wow, that is fantastic! Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are beyond happy that you had a great experience.

At AppleOne expect fairness and consistency

AppleOne is an employment staffing agency. They truly do assist you and quickly place you in an assignment which matches your qualifications. You are constantly receiving constructive feedback in your overall job performance.

Pros

Work from home opportunity

Cons

Assignment can end with out notice

August 18, 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We are glad we were able to help you find a great opportunity!

Not Vaccinated? Take a Hike.

I'm reviewing the company based on workplace culture and their policies currently in place. The work overall is sub-par, it's your standard customer service position and nothing really stands out. What made me leave is the culture and vaccine mandate the company holds. They are not keeping nor accepting folks that are unvaccinated, so I vaccinated. Once I was vaccinated, it seems as if the policy is placed for political reasons rather than the safety of our employees at the company, especially given the circumstances of the pandemic and CDC guidelines rhetoric that it is not necessary for vaccines to be mandated in the workplace. If you like left-leaning organizations where your rights aren't respected, AppleOne is the place for you.

Extremely hard work for little pay

They move you from your original positions via email and promote you and tell you that your the best without compensation basically more work same pay

August 16, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read about your negative experience. Can you please e-mail us at bspiegel@ain1.com with this information so we can action this and better assist you.

Horrible place to work

Horrible place to work if you are a parent they give you no time off. Even if you have a doctor excuse you still get points taken. The management staff does not care about anything. Super hard to work for if you are disabled and have doctor appointments.

Pros

Cons

short breaks, no paid time off

Good as a starter position

Employment was good but at times did not feel heard as a employee. Often . despite open interaction with company protocol changed frequently as if they were looking to find fault in your work. Best part was working with some great people and experience moving forward. Contact ended with company due to reduction of work at site.

Pros

Experience with work site. Awesome coworkers.

Cons

Lack of communication with worksite concerns, Healthcare $$, Okay pay for beginners

Good pay job but too stressful if you’re not used to it

Very good place to work at. But not a good fist time job. You definitely need call center experience when working here. Very stress full when taking call when u don’t have experience.

Benefits

Cons

Fast paced

Productive and Supportive Management and Team!

Happy that I chose the AppleOne experience! They really are a people kind of business and you can tell by how much support and training they give you. Working remote has been very beneficial for my work/life balance and I wouldn't change a thing!

Pros

supportive team, remote job, networking, good pay

awlful

I hate this company. They don't care about employees. never came to see or check on at the job site. Took more than taxes and took three weeks to correct the problem. I worked for the same company for three. Never called for any feedback. I won't recomend no one to this company.

June 22, 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for any frustration you may have experienced and will forward your concerns to our team so appropriate action can be taken. We value our customers' time and appreciate the trust put in our hands when we partner to help our customers find a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight