AppleOne Employee Reviews

Apple One
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 17, 2018
Apple One is a temp service that will hire any one, they mainly have warehouse jobs that are entry level, I did move on to operating a forklift. and would still be there if I didn't have to relocate to oregon
Apple One
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Maple Valley, WASeptember 16, 2018
Apple One is a temporary service in the Seattle metro area. It places people in jobs with in the metro area. I found working for them pleasurable. There are no benefits at the specific job site. I applied for the service and gave them my resume and they placed my in a job.
Pros
you can find a job locally
Cons
it's for a limited time
Appleone is a good agency to work for.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Corona, CASeptember 14, 2018
Appleone is a good agency to work for, they are attentive to the clients and the employees which makes a well balance environment to work in. I like working for Appleone they have kept me busy over the years. And they pay well.
Pros
They usually keep you busy.
Cons
They are strict and will fire you for nonperformance.
Very Prtoductive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2018
I would recommend Apple ONe to anyone, they care about their clients,They let you know that they really have your best interest at heart..The benefits with some of the business is great(Universal,Disney)
Pros
Well recommended.
Cons
NOne
What you learned
Administrative Associate for Palmetto Health COPA (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 11, 2018
How to survive in corporate America. I learned what to do and what not to do in the professional work environment. This experience launched my current career path.
Temporary Job Agency
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 10, 2018
Apple One in Las Vegas.
Temp to Possible Perm Company. Worked on location for Client as a third party contractor.

Office Work, Answer Telephone, Greet visitors
Temp agency placement for cover for two people out on medical leave
Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 8, 2018
Patient Registration checking in patients for procedures and just maintaining the office with other clerical duties at hand breaking down charts making charts for new and returning patients as well
Apple One has been very supportive.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CASeptember 6, 2018
Apple One has been very supportive of my goal to transition to a new employment industry. I have been offered flexible hours to sustain my educational needs.
Very Nice Place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 5, 2018
Great Job Placement center very nice people, very quit to help u find a job that meets your needs in a timely manor. The staff is very open to making sure you get the job your comfortable with.
AppleOne Is a Staffing Co
Level 2 Office Clerk -Repo -Title Specialist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 5, 2018
While working for Apple One the location I reported too closed, without a word to any of the worker. We had no ideal who to contact. Before they closed we couldn't get any information about pay increase or if this position was temp to hire.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
poor service
AppleOne
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 3, 2018
AppleOne is an employment agency which is great to work for when you are searching for the right career.

The one down fall with employment agencies in my area there are few temp to perm positions available.
Was a stressful time
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 31, 2018
Was disrespected by one of the recruiters. Had a bad experience trying to be placed after 1 of my assignments was finished. Was treated very nice by 2 recruiters that knew i was having a bad experience.
AppleOne Review
Fraud Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 29, 2018
I have worked with AppleOne for almost a year now. I find them a great staffing agency! They were very eager to assist me with temp assignments and long-term placement. My recruiter and other staff were professional and quick to respond to any concerns and in finding resolution. I would (and have) directed friends and peers to seek employment opportunities through them. Very happy with AppleOne !!
Always on the look out to find you a job
Receptionist / File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 28, 2018
Callie was awesome every time one job was done she would find me another one.

They would call you and see if you would like all different positions not just what you were looking for
Pros
Always trying to find you a job
Cons
Would be nice to get a Full Time job
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 20, 2018
I loved my temporary placement but the management at the temp service was unprofessional and hard to reach. My assignment wanted to extend my contract and they didn’t respond in time even after my site manager sent the email weeks in advance. They did not tell me that I started work. I had to call the company. They didn’t even send me my payroll information until it was almost payday, then I had to rush to submit the information to get a check. I would never work for the company again. Had it not been for the fact that I was pregnant, I would’ve quit immediately.
Pros
Management is hands off, flexible.
Cons
Management sucks, no benefits
Great Company
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAAugust 20, 2018
Best staffing agency to work for. uncapped commission and opportunities to work on all types of jobs out there, temp/temp to hire and direct hire. Also no restrictions on geographical areas to work in
too stressful and meaningless
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 15, 2018
Working as at the Call Center was a personal discovery for myself, learned that, I am at my best working with people in person and with a variety of duties in my work environment. Unfortunately I learned it the hard way, it was a City Employment.
Pros
we were able to take 15 min breaks
Cons
didn't like the job
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 13, 2018
Worked well with others in office, fast pace, friendly to customers and Clients, works well underpressure. takes time to help out when others don't understand or can not read and write
Does not care for associates; only money
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westwood, CAAugust 13, 2018
Very unprofessional to disclose that the company did not pay them and I was out of work because of their impatience. They emailed the employer I was working for 2 weeks before they asked me to leave the assignment because they had not been paid by the company. They threw money out, $12,000 bill will be sent to the company if you continue working for them as of today. Terrible collections procedure.
Good
Poctor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2018
Good Supervisor's, Great organizations
setup the tables for the Clients who are going to take the test to become Lawyers, Client and Tell is most learn at this company.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

2.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight