AppleOne Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Legal Assistant/Notary (Former Employee) –  Adam S. Kutner and AssociatesJune 20, 2018
Great Experience working with great people. Lots of experience and growth working with various firms. Would work for them again if opportunity permits. I worked with more than 10 law firms with AppleOne.
They find Jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 20, 2018
I've worked with this Company several times and each time they have found me jobs that were good in pay and consistent. I would say if you want to wok they will help.
Join Apple One if you like working full-time with zero vacation days
Assistant Property Manager (temporary assignment) (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 20, 2018
I don't like the policies in place for job assignment termination. They treat you like a criminal, you can't say goodbye to any co-workers or collect your own belongings and I was working 40 hour weeks for a year with no vacation days. My supervisor couldn't answer any questions, I was told to call corporate.
Staffing Agency
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJune 19, 2018
AppleOne is a temporary agency. Sometimes there is work available and sometimes no work is available. The staff is great, but they don't have too many positions within the livable wage or higher wage range. Be prepared to live at the lower salary range in your industry if you want to continuous work.
Not a good assignment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78230June 19, 2018
The assignment was with state government and was very bland in environment. The job culture was non-existent at the place. The job itself was fast paced call-center work with little to no time to yourself. The job itself is basically talking to actually upset people with their livelihoods being flipped upside or actually telling them good news. The hardest part is the toll this takes on you after awhile, and honestly the environment does not help at all. There really isn't any enjoyable bits about the job as the pay is low, you had to wait 6 months before actually being hired with the company (with benefits being offered), and the very bland environment is a toxic mixture.
Cons
Short breaks, short lunches, little pay, and horrible environment.
GES (Global Experience Specialists)
Labor Department CSR for GES (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 17, 2018
This company handles the creation atmosphere for exhibitors at all the big conventions not only in Las Vegas, but all around the world. Great company to work for. Managers are very nice and patient. Huge break room area with all the amenities for employees.
Professional an
Administrative Assistant, Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 15, 2018
Apple One met my needs and was able to place me promptly in a job that best suited my abilities and salary range. The staff is professional and well educated on the job demand within the community and finding suitable candidates for placement. Work Days were typical of any professional setting, I was able to acquire new skills in my placements that will better aid my Profession and job seeking. Management is always eager to assist..
Customer Service Representative
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 14, 2018
Open patient charts, medical records to verify billing information that was overlooked and send to the auditor to reexamine. The pages could be a few as 25 up 1000 pages of information to review.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not enough training
Temporary Agency
Senior Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 14, 2018
This is a temporary agency however I found a lack of communication with the client the agency and myself no consistency everyone is on a different page.
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
Lack of communication
Easy work, good pay
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 13, 2018
If you need a job ASAP with decent pay and simple instructions, these temp jobs are right for you. You can pick from data entry or filing or any other entry level position.

Want to know more about AppleOne?

Ask a question
apple one experience
general labor / customer service (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 12, 2018
this was at a time of my life where i work a lot of general labor in order to make ends meat, working at warehouses taught me alot about self discipline and in order to get the job done correctly, it was very important to listen
always learning new ideas
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJune 11, 2018
always try to interact with coworkers, team oriented, focus on quality not quantity. enjoy what i do and love to meet our clients, willing to speak with them on what they see to improve on satisfaction.
Temp placement company
Temp Adjuster Assignment's (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 9, 2018
Great company to find work in an industry to see what certain job positions are like before deciding on a career doing that position. I would recommend going to a temp to find out what you want in a job/career.
Pros
Negotiates salary
Cons
No Vacation time
They were always able to relocate you if needed
CLERK (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 9, 2018
When i moved they were able to relocate me to a place closer to my home. I had a terrific supervisor that would always let me make up my hours by working overtime
Pros
Worked 40 hours
Cons
If you were sick you didnt get paid
Placed on assignments with reputable companies
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 8, 2018
I was assigned to a healthcare company and was able to learn about long-term care services for people who needed care in their homes. It took a few weeks to get acclimated, but the department I was in provided excellent training.
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
Sometimes short-term assignments
a place where you temp to hire
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJune 6, 2018
good management, good working conditions, not much of a job selection at the time, your manager was (most of the time) aware of other job opportunities and would ask if you would prefer to have the better job (but only if you have been with the company for a while)
Pros
some benefits, not much
Cons
not many job titles to select from (take what is offered)
Call center for inbound calls
Mortgage customer service representative (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 6, 2018
Answer inbound calls and provide great customer service about customers mortgage accounts. Fast paced and out of the box thinking for problem-solving.
Horrible
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 6, 2018
This place will rip you off if you're not careful. Pay attention to your paystubs. They seem like an okay place of employment in the beginning but beware. Will only place you out of state as well. You've been warned.
Bilingual Customer service rep
Bilingual Customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 6, 2018
Answer customer questions and concerns on recall products

Manage and attain escalation calls

Perform follow up effectiveness checks to track recall progress

Develop a strong sense of intraparietal spirit by taking own in initiative in working ahead
Appleone employment
IT/Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 5, 2018
I love working with Apple One employment because it is very professionally driven company by professional people ...I would love to go back if I get a chance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

2.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight