AppleOne Employee Reviews

Active at temp to hire opportunities
contract employee (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 21, 2018
Good environment and friendly people. They have a good assessment process to help place you in jobs that you can excel in.
As long as those jobs become available.
Pros
Very helpful with employment opportunities
Cons
Not enough business office jobs
Excellent company
FEMA Disaster Assistance Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMarch 21, 2018
Would definetly work for Apple One again. Continued calls. Management on top of daily job tasks. Friendly and good place to work. Hardest part of the job was that it was only temporary. Enjoyable part of the job was able to meet people from other Countries and the co workers as well
Pros
Able to work overtime
Cons
A temporary project
good temporary work
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAMarch 20, 2018
Working with Apple One was a good experience; they are very helpful with new assignments, and also are on hand if you have any questions about pay or hours. Also they provide a training office environment in case you need to brush up on your office skills.
Pros
good temporary assignments
Cons
not assigned often enough
receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 20, 2018
• Front desk tasks.

•Answering and placing Survey Calls

•Data Entry / File Editing

•Telemarketing

general office tasks, filing , copy, fax, greeting guest
Entry Level Position with Potential for Long-Term Growth
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMarch 19, 2018
If you're a new graduate who thinks they may be interested in growing into a Recruiter's position, or if you're a new graduate looking for a position where you can grow your office skills, this may be the position for you. Pay is low by L.A. standards, but if you're looking for somewhere willing to train and grow you, this could be it.
Pros
Willing to give new graduates a chance
Cons
Negative office environment/culture
Bad Recruitment
Accounting Specialist Energy Inspectors (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 19, 2018
The recruiter does not return calls. Does not listen to input regarding assignments. Does not put you with clients that compliment your background. Overall bad experience
Pros
I don't work for them anymore
Cons
everything else
they were of help
Inventory/Stocking Clerk/Forklift (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 16, 2018
I received my first inventory job working for Apple One Employment. I appreciated my case worker, she was always informing me on things I could do to increase my job skills.
A Wonderful Staffing Company
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2018
I really enjoyed my time with AppleOne, and my two Managers was just great helping me to locate good jobs, and I still keep in touch with them all the time,
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Being Patience waiting on assignment
Temp Agency.
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMarch 16, 2018
This is a temp Agency out of Richmond VA . When i first went to work for them they told me they would pay me 11.50 an hour and that was low for this co.
Pros
Cons
its a temp agency with no values
An ok place to work
Customer Service Agent- (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 14, 2018
I have many more skills and they only focused on one of them limiting my potential to work in different industries. I could have been placed In different places where my other skills could have been utilized.
Admin Assistant - Temp
Temp Assign (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 14, 2018
Overall my experience with AppleOne Staffing agency was a pleasant one. They were helpful in trying to find an environment that fit your personality. I would suggest them to a friend.
Great career opportunities
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 14, 2018
AppleOne is an amazing place to work! I loved everything about the company. The management was a little difficult to work with but nothing that changed my opinion of the company
It's good place to start your career
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 13, 2018
It's a good learning curve. The agent is willing to help you find a place that fits your experience. He also helped me found additional job on weekend to work with to have extra money.
Great Company to get a foot in the workplace
Technical Support and General office support (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 12, 2018
helped me land a long a career building job with a world class company. after a few months working as a temp I was offered a full time job and have been working for the same company for 18 years
good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 12, 2018
yes work here they are great good people just be on time they don't always have available work which isn't great but they are ok with me thanks apple one
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no work
Enjoyable time at Apple One, would recommend
Corporate Recruiter Contractor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaMarch 12, 2018
The staff was very prompt and helpful with finding available positions suitable for my needs. Very friendly and made sure you was happy in whichever assignment you decided to choose.
Pros
Flexible hours, great pay on select assignments
Cons
temporary assignments
Relaxed atmosphere
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2018
Employees worked well together in a relaxed environment. Soft sales. This wasn't high pressured sales. It was a combination of inside and outside sales which was a nice break.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Lack of full benefits at the time, Open work environment
Very helpful
Contracts Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 10, 2018
My Recruitment Specialist and all the personnel at AppleOne were very encouraging and positive and professional. I recommend AppleOne to professionals seeking new opportunities.
Apple One is a job agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAMarch 9, 2018
The job agency was great at finding me a job, with a starting salary that meet my needs. The staff was friendly. Communication between myself and my agent was exceptional, and very professional. I would and have recommended Apple One to friends and family.
Temporary Agency - they were always checking in on you.
Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 8, 2018
Good people helping find jobs that you enjoyed. I was always pleased with how they treated me. I got a lot of great feedback from them and would work for them again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

2.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight