AppleTree Staffing Employee Reviews

Don't be Fooled
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INApril 8, 2018
Micromanaged recruiters in every aspect of daily operations. Productivity goals are unrelaistic and unattainable. No benefits offered. Salaried employees expected to work minimum 45 hrs per week
Official response from AppleTree Staffing
April 18, 2018

I apologize you feel that way. As you know, our office is open from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Most of our Recruiters arrive between 7:30 am and leave before 5:00 pm, but that is not required. We have multiple Recruiters that work 40 hours per week and meet goals on a monthly basis without any issues. No employee works more than 45 hours at our office. We are not open on the weekends and do not required any overtime.

You were released from your position with AppleTree Staffing because of 28+ attendance occurrences over a two year period. You also were unable to maintain the required goals while the rest of the team was achieving those goals consistently. Our social media feeds show every time one of our team members meets goals.Every month we have multiple people achieve every goal set in front of them and receive great commission as a result.

We worked with you over a 6 month span of time to help you get your attendance and goals in line. We also provided warnings to you for 3 months prior to your position ending that you needed to make adjustments to both your attendance and work habits and you did not.

Our only negative reviews are from employees that are no longer with our company, which is understandable. Everyone that works for us seems to have a different viewpoint of how the company works.

I wish you the best in your future career endeavors. I enjoyed working with you and wish you could have maintained the work ethic you had in your first year with the company. You were a valued member of the team and everyone was disappointed that you did not maintain those high standards  more... you started with.  less

Great small company to work for
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INDecember 1, 2017
I am a recruiter at AppleTree Staffing. I like that it is a small company. The management is easily accessible and understanding. They are very willing to train and give you the means to be successful. The culture is relaxed and everyone is positive and willing to help each other become better recruiters.

Nearly all the jobs we recruit for a permanent positions. I likes this because we can truly improve someone's life by placing them at a great position that they can retire from.

For draw backs there are few one being no health benefits offered but the owners increase pay knowing this fact.
Pros
Company culture and team oriented enviornment
Cons
No healthcare offered
Fantastic Management Makes For A Great Company!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 6, 2017
I love working for AppleTree Staffing! We focus on career placement, not temp work with high turnover. We match candidates' experience and skill sets with great companies and it is so rewarding! Management is flexible and empowering and with their guidance we are breaking records and smashing goals! As a recruiter, I am able to control my growth and earn bonus based on my own individual hard work as well as the hard work of our team as a whole. I cannot wait to see how our team grows and builds in years to come!
Pros
Competitive salary & bonus structure; team lunches & massage days; great management
Cons
No healthcare benefits offered but salary compensated for that
Great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 5, 2017
Career placement organization, not temp company. They focus on getting good people connected to good companies. The career placement part requires a lot more work by Recruiters on the front end of screening candidates, writing resumes, etc., but the payoff and stability of candidates once placed is WAY better than a temp agency. Team environment and culture, unlimited income potential and the owners are there every day for training and support. Growing rapidly and lots of opportunity as they continue to grow.
Pros
Good jobs, good companies, good management, nice office, TONS of opportunity for compensation, stable.
Cons
No health insurance benefits
Great recruiters
Release of Information Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 17, 2017
They are very helpful when looking for a placement for you. The company is very family oriented. They will work with your experiences to make sure that you are placed in the right career and environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleTree Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2