Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great company
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 7, 2018
I have been here for 5 years and have no intention of leaving. Amazing benefits,pay and work environment. The culture here is one of ethics and quality!
AMAZING place to work
Service Coordinator IV (Current Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 27, 2018
Applewood is the best company I have ever worked for. They have great benefits and treat their employees like family. I have worked here 8 years and still enjoy coming to work every day. I Love the people I work for and with.
Pros
Atmosphere, pay, benefits.
Cons
None for me
Busy Busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  5008 W 29th AVE; Denver, CO 80212February 26, 2018
Working at Applewood is typically a fast paced day. The culture is to do the job right the first time. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing i work for an ethical company that strives for 100% customer satisfaction and has PROVEN IT time and time again.
Pros
No out of pocket for health insurance for family coverage
Cons
Sick time is part of PTO
Great work place!!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 25, 2018
Applewood is a wonderful place to work! I am very lucky to work for such a great company. Everyone values one another including management. When working here you know that you are appreciated and are treated with respect.
Pros
Great company and Great incentives
Great work place!
Director of Service managera (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 23, 2018
I love working at applewood. I have been here almost 9 years and still enjoy coming to work every day. Our technicians are the best in the industry. Couldn’t find a better group to work with. We have wonderful benefits and a great culture.
Pros
Benefits, culture
Wonderful place to Work!
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 23, 2018
Exciting place to work. A very helpful team environment and management staff. Ability to grow as an individual and as a team.
Great benefits and company events!
Great work place!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 23, 2018
Great place to work. The owners really care about their employees and constantly show their appreciation for their employees by doing something nice for us. Whether it's by having company parties, providing breakfast or lunch or giving away gift cards, they are always showing the employees that we are appreciated. They also provide weekly fresh fruit for everyone. On top of everything else, the company pays 100% of the health benefits for every employee.
Benefits
Happy work environment.
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 23, 2018
Applewood is a GREAT place to work! We are an extended family.
There isn't any drama. Our families are included in all events that Applewood hosts (Christmas Party, Fall Festival, Ball Games, etc.).
I'm happy that I've been here for more than 10 years, now!
Great company to work for
CSR (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 23, 2018
My job grass is very green! I'm so lucky to work for such a great company and with such a great group of people! I don't even mind coming to work every day. My co-workers are like family! #bestcompanyever!
Great place to grow
Manager of Service Exprience (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 22, 2018
The work environment created by the owners and management is outstanding. You can tell you are cared about and that your job satisfaction is important. You leave everyday feeling fulfilled and happy with your job.
I enjoy my co-workers so much that I don't even mind coming here on Monday mornings!
I'm so impressed with Applewood
Service Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 21, 2018
Applewood is truly a great place to work. I feel valued and heard and am able to grow as a person and in my position.

The benefits are also so great, especially for a family owned company, including 401k, health, dental, vision. I was also able to go back to school with the tuition reimbursement.

The work life balance is another great benefit. Also, Applewood encourages healthy living by providing multiple programs.
Pros
Atmosphere, pay, benefits, parties.
Fun, Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 18, 2018
Very enjoyable place to work, fun, friendly and competitive.

The Owners and Management truly care for for the employees and provide great benefits, activities and incentives.

Everyone is made to feel important at Applewood.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great Company Parties, Great Management.
Cons
Amazing company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 16, 2018
Applewood is by far the best company I've worked for and I don't think anyone would ever be able to top it! They provide great insurance benefits and work with every single employee to ensure their needs are being met. They also provide everyone with all of the tools needed to be successful and to give amazing customer service!
No other company compares !
Applewood Plumbing Heating and Electrical provides employees with everything needed to be successful at their job. You receive support and motivation not only from the people in your department but from every department within the company. Every department works together to create a fun and friendly work environment. I have never worked for a company that offered such amazing benefits and truly showed their employees how much they are appreciated. Applewood is very active in helping the community and doing for others. If you are looking to for a place to work were you will be appreciated and enjoy going to work Applewood is that place.
Pros
Great owners, managers, and co-workers! Amazing benefits.
Simply can't say enough about it
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 16, 2018
Now-a-days, it's hard to find an employer like Applewood Plumbing Heating and Electric. Not only in the way of benefits, but their support and individual attention to growth is like that of no other company I have ever been employed with. The customer service manager truly creates an environment of growth, both professionally and personally. The benefits are amazing and the teamwork is unmatched. There are constantly outside events and activities sponsored by the company to help us connect as coworkers. The company is honest and transparent in the way they do business. As stated above, there are just so many positive things that can be said regarding Applewood, but suffice it to say...it is without a doubt the best place to work!
Amazing company!!
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 16, 2018
Great benefits and spectacular employee appreciation. Company cannot be beat! I have never worked for a company that truly cares about us as people rather than a desk!
Pros
Full benefits.
Teamwork that Celebrates the Individual
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 7, 2018
When working at Applewood Plumbing, Heating, and Electric, you truly feel like you're apart of the team. Especially in my department, we all work together as one in order to achieve our goals. We help each other and never feel competitive or put our own agendas before our teammates. Even though we are a team, we get weekly individual recognition on how well we did the week before. It's the perfect combination of using your own skills and benefiting from working as a team to advance your career. I not only feel that way in my own department, I feel like I am apart of the bigger team. Especially when it comes to the company parties where all of us get to hang out together and bond as a crew. It nice to feel connected to my coworkers, and not just over emails.
Pros
Benefits, Hours, Advancement, and the Team
The kind of company everyone hopes to work for
Dispatch Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 7, 2018
I can say without reservation that Applewood puts a lot of value in treating their employees well. The ownership values their employees and works hard to make sure they provide a great place to work.
Proud to be a part of Applewood
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 26, 2018
Appreciate the opportunity to grow with this company. The owners care about their employees and in return the employees want to give their best. Great, face paced environment where customers are number one. Employees are given the tools and training to do their jobs. It's inspiring to see how they give back to the community in big ways.
Pros
Medical benefits, company parties and work attire
Amazing workplace
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  5000 W. 29th Ave, Denver COJanuary 26, 2018
Applewood is an amazing place to work. The office is professional and fast paced yet comfortable and there are great team environments. The owners care about each employee and provide great benefits to all of us.
Pros
Company benefits, events, fresh fruit & veges