Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric is an awesome place to work!

Featured review

Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric selected this as a representative review
Since becoming an employee with Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric, I have been trained by great managers and my fellow employees have welcomed me and encouraged me as I learn my new role. When you become an employee, you become part of a productive team that wants to help people. The work environment is fast paced and you are trained to meet the daily challenges. The most enjoyable part of the job is growing as an employee, knowing that your growth is helping people with their repairs, and providing a happy experience for the customers.

Pros

Great pay and benefits!

July 28, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much for such an incredible review of Applewood. We truly value you as a member of our team, thanks for all you do.

Newbie Here

Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric is a 10/10 for me. If you enjoy weekly cash bonuses, paid medical benefits for you and your family, random acts of kindness then, APHE is the family owned company for you. Words cannot describe the gratitude I have experienced over the past few months. With that being said, I look forward to spending the rest of my career here at APHE.

Pros

Cash bonuses, paid medical, community service/outreach, sense of belonging

July 21, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a nice review about your experience here at Applewood. We are beyond thrilled to hear that you would like to retire with us down the road. Thank you for being such an integral part of our success!

Applewood is a great company to work for!

I have been working for Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric for about 6 months now and my experience has been wonderful. The pay is great and there are many opportunities for individual and group bonuses. Working as a customer service representative is a tough job but Applewood has done a terrific job hiring individuals who are willing to learn and share ideas on how to improve. I really recommend working for Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric

Pros

Friendly work environment, benefits, and bonuses!

Cons

n/a

July 21, 2021
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your time at Applewood. Our Customer Service Representatives are such an important part of our business and we appreciate all your hard work!

Recognizing their hard working employees

Great benefits and lots of training and recognition for your work. The work hours met my needs, it’s very dynamic and challenging environment. Highly recommended for those seeking this type of position.

Benefits

Cons

Short breaks

July 21, 2021
Thank you for leaving a kind review about your experience at Applewood. We are really happy to hear you feel recognized for your hard work...that’s our goal! If you have any suggestions on ways we could improve your break times please reach out!

You won't find a better place to work for.

from ownership down to management down to your immediate work colleagues. It's the best.amazing benefits and regard for your personal life.my immediate manager was the best I've had and I miss her and the company!

Pros

Benefits, standards, care for employees, quality raises

Cons

room for advancment, working overtime without notice

July 21, 2021
Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review about Applewood! We love to hear that you were happy during employment with us.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

My experience

First, I need to say that I worked at Applewood 10 years ago and it was a great place to work. When I started in Jan. I was on my last two weeks of quarantine from getting Covid 19. Expect two weeks of class room and ride a longs before you go on your own. It started very good. I was on a four day work week. It's sold as 4 10's. They will have you and expect you to come in at least an hour every day for the first 3 months to make sure your paper work is right. Expect a lot of paper work, no tablets. Out of the four days, there are three pre work meetings. They will ask you things you may find personnel during these meetings. What I soon realized is that the four days you are on they own you and expect 4-12's to 4-14's.Where things went wrong for me was that I got hurt off the job and had to take the four days off with doctors note. I came back after a week and worked a couple of days and realized I hadn't healed enough from a leg injury to return to full ability. My manager made me feel pressure in coming back. I got cleared from my doctor to return a few days later, on light duty. I explained to my Manager that I was still in pain and not a 100%. I got a family to support so I powered through getting 3 hours sleep a day. This went on for about two weeks and unfortunately for me I came down with a 102 fever and had to call in sick. My manager was upset with me and told me if my fever dropped to 101 he would like to get me on the road to a call. I did not go and get a Covid test due to the fact that I was within guidelines of not needing a test due to the fact I had just -

Pros

pay

Cons

management

Great work environment.

I worked for Applewood for two years. I was originally from florida and thought I wanted to go back and enjoy the ocean in the florida keys. I moved there and found the work environment to be nil. I am over it. I realize now that Colorado is a way better state to live in than Florida. I am moving back to Colorado and hope I can work for this company again. By far the best in the way they treat their employees.

Pros

Cons

N/a

Super productive and fun work environment

A fast-paced career that keeps you on your toes! The culture is delightfully refreshing as they truly value every single employee - and go out of their way to show their appreciation! Applewood is an ideal place for people who have passion for their work and the desire to make an impact in the community as well as their careers.

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Helping the Community

December 1, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We work hard to make sure our employees feel valued and appreciated.

Wonderful owner

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric is awesome. As long as you give notice management will work with you.OverallMy experience working at Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric was amazing. I still miss my coworkers, it was a job that truly felt like family. John Ward is one of those rare souls that truly care about his employees. He values his employees and truely appreciates them. You are not just another number thats easily replaced.

Awesome Company

Applewood is a great company to work for. A very helpful team environment. Great benefits. Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other out. I’m very happy to be part of Applewood.

Pros

Benefits, work environment

December 1, 2020
Thank you for the great review! We take pride in offering great benefits to our employees.

A lot of good people working here who are all motivated to help each other succeed.

I have made significant strides in my career as a electrician since coming to Applewod 3yrs ago. I have more time with my family and more money in our bank account. These guys truly respect and take care of their employees.

Pros

Health insurance for me and my family, great pay, 4day work week(Better schedule came with time).

December 1, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love knowing that we are taking care of our employees needs.

Great company owner is helpful

Applewood owner very coachable great mentor taught me a lot about management gave me opportunities in other areas great benefits 401k vacation great company

Pros

Great mentor owners helpful

Cons

Fun low stress place to work.

Applewood is a company that changes your life. You are appreciated. I had no idea a company like Applewood existed. I would recommend you work for a company like this, you will never look back

Great company

I have been here for 5 years and have no intention of leaving. Amazing benefits,pay and work environment. The culture here is one of ethics and quality!

AMAZING place to work

Applewood is the best company I have ever worked for. They have great benefits and treat their employees like family. I have worked here 8 years and still enjoy coming to work every day. I Love the people I work for and with.

Pros

Atmosphere, pay, benefits.

Cons

None for me

Busy Busy

Working at Applewood is typically a fast paced day. The culture is to do the job right the first time. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing i work for an ethical company that strives for 100% customer satisfaction and has PROVEN IT time and time again.

Pros

No out of pocket for health insurance for family coverage

Cons

Sick time is part of PTO

Great work place!!

Applewood is a wonderful place to work! I am very lucky to work for such a great company. Everyone values one another including management. When working here you know that you are appreciated and are treated with respect.

Pros

Great company and Great incentives

Great work place!

I love working at applewood. I have been here almost 9 years and still enjoy coming to work every day. Our technicians are the best in the industry. Couldn’t find a better group to work with. We have wonderful benefits and a great culture.

Pros

Benefits, culture

Wonderful place to Work!

Exciting place to work. A very helpful team environment and management staff. Ability to grow as an individual and as a team. Great benefits and company events!

Great work place!

Great place to work. The owners really care about their employees and constantly show their appreciation for their employees by doing something nice for us. Whether it's by having company parties, providing breakfast or lunch or giving away gift cards, they are always showing the employees that we are appreciated. They also provide weekly fresh fruit for everyone. On top of everything else, the company pays 100% of the health benefits for every employee.

Benefits

Happy work environment.

Applewood is a GREAT place to work! We are an extended family. There isn't any drama. Our families are included in all events that Applewood hosts (Christmas Party, Fall Festival, Ball Games, etc.). I'm happy that I've been here for more than 10 years, now!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8