Applied Technical Services Corp Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
poor management
Solderer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 21, 2017
Most people there are very friendly and along quite well, besides one of the managers there who has no manners or respect for the people that are not in his click. Many of the decent people who run place well have all left due to disliking this one manager. Otherwise, it is a decent place to work.
Pros
overtime sometimes
Cons
management
Ats
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJuly 13, 2017
ATS has a solid core of customers and plenty of work to keep them sustainable into the future.

Their CEO is focused on the customers and definitely has a good vision for the company.

I believe that everyone there wants to do a good job.
Fun workplace
Receptionist and Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Everett, WADecember 10, 2016
Fun place to work, A typical day is very fast paced and fun always learning something new and there is always a challenge shgdzg kdsdjkhd shjdh sjkdas dhjskh kjsdkas jd
Great poeple and very good enviorment
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Everett,WAMarch 21, 2015
I follow the test produce, I go to one station to another. The company is very good, the people who work there are very friendly and nice. The hardest part if my job would be sitting in one stop the whole time. The most enjoyable part of my job would be working with such fantastic people.
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
N/a
Good place to work as long as you worked hard and showed your hard work.
Process Technician II (Former Employee) –  Everett, WANovember 1, 2012
I learned a great deal about surface mount technology and had the opportunity to manage all aspects of 2nd shift.
Pros
4 10 hour days
Something wrong with this company
n/a (Former Employee) –  EverettJune 29, 2012
This small company has lost two different manufacturing engineers in less than a year. It's the third posting for the same position in about two months. They've managed to reject more than three dozen applicants and are still searching. There's something wrong with this picture. It appears their management isn't capable of recognizing good employees.
Great work atmosphere
Assembler, Applied Technical Services (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 20, 2012
A typical day at work was a 10 hr. day, if there was enough work for everybody. I learned a lot about assembling different types of machinery and also a lot about test equipment too. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of my job was probably the standing for 10 hrs. a day which wasn't really that bad. The most enjoyable part of the job was my work and the people that I got to meet during my time there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no health benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Applied Technical Services Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

Applied Technical Services Corp Reviews by Location