Applus Employee Reviews

Company loses good workers due to long-term employee incompetence...
NDT Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 24, 2018
And keeps them on even after realizing they are dead weight! Seriously, when a company cannot identify issues and problem employees in a timely manner, and resolve issues with them? That kind of stuff really doesn’t build a lot of confidence in a company.

I had a legit issue with a lead leaving work for hours at a time, coming in very late, and displaying actual incompetence/confusion on certain training processes. I’m not sure how it takes almost 2 years to get a 4 month certification for some technicians but come on! How does management let this kind of nonesense slip through for years??

Want to know if a company is going to go “the distance”, so to speak? Always look for co-workers who are committed to working and having an actual working knowledge of the job and equipment. If the roots are no good, the fruit never will be!

But best of luck to anyone who attempts to actually work here. I’m not too mad, let’s just say, I was glad to had a really good back up job to turn to!
Pros
Good starting pay, certification provided, employees can leave for hours at a time, working is optional
Cons
Incompetent co-workers, flimsy training procedures, bottom of the barrel candidates will thrive
Great people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILFebruary 8, 2016
I love the people I work with they are always willing to help me become a better employee and are very helpful. The downfall to this company is that they really do not want to pay you money. There is a poor pay structure and do not compensate for the poor weather conditions you must work in.
Pros
know when your car is due
Cons
you make min wage unless you get a promotion or a rare raise
Good Company
QA/QC Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAMay 29, 2014
Great people and good working relationship. Work long hours and continue to show quality for turnover.