AppNexus Employee Reviews

Just not for me
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 12, 2018
Adtech is extremely profitable but just not the industry for me. The product is disinteresting. The company does value people's work and shows appreciation through free snacks and beers of the week to honor good work by teams. AppNexus is very passionate about diversity and inclusion which I think is super awesome quality.
Pros
Free unlimited snacks
Cons
It's not that interesting
Awesome company to work for
Ad Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 6, 2018
In the short time I worked as an auditor, I highly enjoyed it.
The work environment was very relaxed and even playful at times, but we were very productive.
I miss Friday lunches!
Healthy snacks and Nespresso was provided, beat that!
Amazing place to work!
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 31, 2017
I've worked at a few other (pretty great) workplaces in my career, but I can honestly say that AppNexus has done by far the best job building and maintaining a positive, productive and nurturing company culture. Everything ties back to the company's incredible values and mission, which help to keep things in perspective and ensure everyone is "rowing in the same direction", so to speak. This is the first place I've worked where I feel I can truly be myself (as opposed to trying to conform to a certain office culture), and succeed professionally while doing so. As a result of the above, I've been here for over 3 years - and I plan to continue to work here for years to come!
Pros
WFH always an option; Individuality supported (and encouraged); Perks like free Lunch on Fridays, free in-office meditation & exercise classes... I could go on and on!
Cons
n/a
VP, Client Finance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
Fun place to work. Great leadership and support from upper management. Job work and life balance can be challenging at times but workable. Relax environment to work.
Pros
Free breakfast daily and family lunch Friday's are awesome
Cons
Job work and life balance can be challenging at times
An exciting, innovative company
Senior Facilities Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2016
AppNexus has been a great place to work and I have enjoyed myself here. If you are an engineer you are highly valued, which I cannot say as much for the supporting staff in the Business Enablement Team portion of the company. The people who work here are the best in the industry. There is not enough diversity at the company, with executive panels generally being all-male, but they are apparently trying hard to rectify.
Really good work culture and compensation
Backend Developer (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMarch 4, 2016
Really good work culture and compensation, care a lot about their employees, excellent training, really good team bonding activities etc.
Great Culture
Data Center Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2013
This company's values, are extremely rare in this day and age. Not only is everyone super friend, they are helpful and go out of your way to make sure you have the tools needed to succeed.