AppStar Financial Employee Review

View all AppStar Financial reviews

very good company
Merchant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2018
a typical day at work was very competitve. I learned to never take the objection of one call into the next. management was very encouraging when I was having a off day.the moral of the work was very good. the hardest part of the job was tring the leader of the team from month to month.The most enjoyable part of my job there was the great bonuses I received for over achievement.
Pros
spiffs paid daily
Cons
temporary

Other AppStar Financial Employee Reviews

Daily contact i
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 28, 2019
Daily, fist call your team leader review plan for the day. Constant contact. Set leads by Co. And gas reimbursed, paid for every presentation and commission for contracted services. Help in connecting equipment. Good follow threw on aspects of the process, never left without assistance from managers.
Honest, Frank and freely share information. Nice people to work with.
Awesome place to work
Director of Operations/Call Center Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2019
Productive, fast-paced environment with unlimited earning potential. Great senior management team on hand to provide leadership and help with professional/personal growth.