Apptree Employee Reviews

Worst training I've ever experienced in a workplace
Administrative (Former Employee) –  RomulusOctober 3, 2018
This company has one of the worst management in place I've ever seen in any other company. HR support for Logos Logistics to avoid paying drivers OT.
Paychecks where always incorrect for admin ,drivers,temp workers.
Should have known from the beginning to avoid this place as on the 1st day multiple people came in and out with a payroll shortage.
Absolutely NO experience in DOT rules regulations or anything in trucking for that matter.
Cons
Management never retirns phone calls, pay for what hours they choose to even if you have proof of hours, Nothing to offer any new hires yet expect you to recruit with minimum to work with or offer
Just ridiculous
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 17, 2018
Hated this place. I worked hard and was nice to everyone. Then was made fun of because I was the only white person in my group a girl actually sat next to me who was new and wrote on horrible list of her thoughts on me. I quit after that drove home crying.
Pros
Cons
The people
0 STARS, Unprofessional
Rceruiter (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIAugust 17, 2018
Never met a company so salty about individuals wanting to move on and do better for themselves. I was their pride and joy until I decided to give me two weeks. I was bullied and harassed to the point I felt unsafe once I turned in my two week notice as the president tried to basically push me out of the door. They will put you into a position they know deserves better pay, and blame your experience on why they are low balling you, but have no problem entrusting important work and task upon you. Thanks for the opportunity but no thanks, most unprofessional job experience of my life.Salty to say the least, don't try to depart from this company on a good note, they try to make sure that's not possible. Do not work for this company.
Cons
unprofessional
Management needs work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJune 7, 2018
Not a professional environment. Management chooses when they will return a call, or even help you in a timely manner. Not a way a business should be handled.
Pros
Cons
Company she be under review
Productive and Fun Workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 20, 2018
Excellent company to work with! Opportunities for growth and development are endless. Management and VP are the best to work for and have as mentors.
Benefits
Good Job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIOctober 8, 2015
Nice job to have overall if you don't have a problem with traditional warehouse work i.e. standing for long periods of time, lifting, continuous work,etc.

Want to know more about Apptree?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apptree. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3