APR Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews

Excellent staffing services and support
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 25, 2018
APR consulting is a great resource. They allowed me to find work and have stability. They kept in touch and ensured that I was doing well with my contract assignment and let me know that they were always available if I needed assistance. I enjoyed working for their agency.
Pros
Support and Availability to answer any questions or concerns
Cons
Good company to work for
Administrative Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 10, 2018
I enjoyed working for APR however I was happy to have been offered a permanent position with the company that I was contracted with. I would definitely refer a family or friend to this company.
APR Consutling Firm
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 10, 2018
For this position, it was a temporary position in which lasted 4 months. I felt the pay was extremely fair, the time reporting method was good and never had an issue. The account rep (management) was responsive and occasionally contacted to confirm status. A good experience. I would work for this consulting firm again, they did an excellent job throughout the process.
Pros
Fair Pay for Contract Position, management was responsive
Cons
Issue with getting the initial requirements coordinated (drug testing) - but was resolved quickly
Professional Experience
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCOctober 16, 2018
Execellent culture & professional experience, great team & manager.

Training & feed back given by manager was prompt & well explained.

Provided supportive tools to do job.
worked as a consultant
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJuly 5, 2018
worked for this company during the Y2K scare. Help various company upgrade their systems to meet the Y2K requirements.
But during this time, all the jobs were short term. Nothing solid to build on.
Cons
some contract work was too short
great place
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTOctober 1, 2018
Great work environment and management genuinely cares. It is a bug family environment and every person really tries to help each other grow within the industry
did contract work for local telephone company
Telecom Tech 1 / Installation Tech 1 (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXApril 11, 2018
worked for local telephone company until they ran out of money in their budget. It was an acceptable situation. There was no notice of termination of contract and they did not honor their full contract.
Pros
good pay if you do not want benefits
Cons
no notice of termination of contract// they did not honor the full term of their contract with me
Working with APR
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2018
Excellent company to work for. Great staff and willing to go above and beyond to help you. Staff was easy to contact if you had any problems and worked steadily to see them through.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
No cons
This is a contract firm
QC Tech (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 12, 2018
I can't really recommend or not recommend them. They simply facilitated my getting some contract work with Verizon. I was the one that found the work so all they really did was paperwork and pay the salary.
Apr
SR. ENGINEERING PROJECT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 7, 2018
APR has been professional in placing me in a contract position. The company they placed me with was volatile and management was inexperienced / indecisive.
a good company to grow with
Client Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2018
I started at APR at an entry level role and grew with the company and was given the opportunity to grow the accounts that I worked and ultimately hired and grew my own team of recruiters and HR consultants.
Pros
nice medium sized company, very nimble
Cons
can be limited on growth
Very Good company
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92123February 13, 2018
Very good company, Great staff and management. Work hard for them and enjoyed the job a lot. Management was good and understanding as well as working with your working schedule.
Typical day always a smile and helpful people.
Pros
Very good company
Cons
Verizon uses APR for contract help
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 10, 2018
Verizon uses APR for contract help. The contracting work was for my old job working at the same capacity. Not much of a interview, since I had done it before.
Pros
401K and benefit
Cons
Health benefit are expensive
Agent for Verizon Wireless in several large retail stores.
Field Brand Ambassador - Verizon Wireless (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL. Crestview Fl.November 16, 2017
Excellent hiring agency. Never missed a paycheck or ran into any issues regarding hours or any questions proposed to them. Offered great contacts should an issue arise.
Pros
Flexiblle hours
Contract Position
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 20, 2017
No increase after full year of employment. .25 or so would have been ok to offset commute. Coworkers and work environment were excellent. You must have connections to be hired full time.
Pros
Good working environment, Automated office
Cons
No position or increase is offered after contract
Program Project Analyst II
Program Project Analyst II - CSI (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CANovember 8, 2017
APR Consulting is a temporary service and the contracted position with Southen California Edison was cut-thought and very much about who you know. This position was very hard and intense to say the least!
See Below
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJune 22, 2017
Hired as a contractor thru APR Consulting working at Northrop Grumman Technology Services. Procuring materials and services for Government Contracts. Fast paced but working in a very professional environment guided by well informant management. The most enjoyable part of the job, was the satisfaction working with professional people in a well management environment.
Pros
Cons
Not eligable for benefits.
Executive/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CANovember 8, 2017
Excellent Agency!

I really enjoyed working for APR! The manager always looked out for me. The jobs were awesome!

The staff members were professional and kind.
Liked working for Kaiser Permanente
Recruitment Coordinator III (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 1, 2017
I never heard from my manager with status updates or never checked in to see how I was doing. When my contract ended I was give a days notice from APR while I had 2 weeks notice from Kaiser and then APR didn't have anything else set up for me. Didn't seem to be on my side or help me out with employment or getting me hired on. Lack of communication and didn't know too much when I contacted them with questions.
Loved it
Customer Solutions Representative I (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAOctober 12, 2017
Great work environment, Easy going, great management good pay, great hours, fun to work there loved it so much wish I still worked there. benefits. I love it!
Pros
Cons
Temp positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APR Consulting, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.