ApTask Employee Reviews

I worked remote and not in NJ
Voip Engineer - Zebra Technologies (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 13, 2018
I liked the positive feel from Aptask management and that they had benefits for purchase.

It took a while getting used to most contact being via my personal email and cell phone. But that was manageable.

Unfortunately my contract ended.
Pros
good pay, healthcare
Cons
no paid vacation days or time off
New Hire
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 13, 2017
I have just begun working at Aptask and I can say that I'm very pleased thus far. The interview process was wonderful. I felt comfortable yet challenged. Its a very relaxed, self motivating environment. If you're hungry to make money and have a great work ethic, than this is a great fit. There is room for growth as long as you prove yourself. I looking forward to a long career here!
Great working environment w/a collegial and collaborative environment
Manging Director Full-Time Staffing (Current Employee) –  New York NY and Edison NJOctober 25, 2017
ApTask is a worker friendly environment. The team is very nice, and management provides all of the necessary tools for their colleagues success. While the environment is relaxed, the nature of the business is fast-paced. ApTask creates a relationship of trust and loyalty w/their people by providing a comfortable culture, and hiring highly capable people who are well experienced in the field.
Pros
Not a micro-managed environment that treats people respectfully.
Cons
N/a
Terrible
(Contractor) Information Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 1, 2017
they had a new manger come in and she was the worst of the worst. Very opinionated. She came in from the east coast and thought she was above everyone.
Pros
Cons
Alot
IT Recruiter
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMarch 15, 2017
The company does not have direct clients and generates its business mainly thru VMS related requirements. There is no relationship based business within the company and commission structure is poor. No job stability or room for growth. Overall it was not a pleasant experience working there. Management was also very poor.
Pros
has some good VMS related financial clients
Cons
poor management
ApTask are thieves.
Victim of Copyright Infringement (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2016
ApTask runs a website associated with their company called bigdguru.com. Taj Haslani (ApTask CoFounder) is the domain owner, They copy and paste articles from tech writers and assign their staff as the credited writers. To avoid getting caught, they screenshot the photos in the article to remove metadata. This is illegal and shows the true character of the company.
Pros
You will learn how to steal, look like an amazing writer
Cons
With the level of deception and illegal activities, they won't be in business long.

Want to know more about ApTask?

Ask a question