aptim
62Average

aptim Employee Reviews

United States110 reviews
Nice co-workers, training inadequate.
The thing that stood out about the company that was bad. I went in to fill a position that i have not done before. Management knew i was inexperienced in this position. Still, i was left to my own devices to "figure it out". If you do not know the answer you are looking for, you do not know how to ask the appropriate questions.
Good things were co-workers that were able to assist in some of my training though they were apprehensive as they did not want to go against the manager.
Not Supportive
The management is not supportive of their employees! The client’s employees dictate what happens with Aptim employees. The management does not believe in their employees’ experience!
Working with really good people
Working for Aptim was great, work for them different times and is alway good, great job environment good management is always a privilege to work for Aptim
Negative and stressful work environment.
This place is a sweat shop. Use you and abuse you then they let you go.
I would rather work elsewhere where I am valued as a team member.

There is no opportunity for growth and the management is unprofessional.
Rain outs mean weekend work
Good place to work at if your ok with 40hr work weeks with weekends off,with acosianal opportunity to work overtime.depending on what work is needed to be done.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
There are great people that work for this company.
The company has really good , honest and kind employees. I did not think the way they handled our job was fair and we never received our bonuses. I loved the people I worked under but unfortunately they no longer work for them.
Good company
A very good company to work for. They treated everyone fair and equally. I would completely recommend this job to any one that would ask me about it. 40 hours a week or more!
Good company
Good company culture. Values safety. Upper management is aware of things that take place in the construction field. All front line supervisors were knowledgeable
Good company to work for
I review this compAny an excellent company to work and I highly recommend to try to work for this company u won't get disappointed ueet good people and they do everything 100 percent safe
Good company
Management was very good, cared for your well being, made sure everything went smooth and always helpful. Very good company to work for. Also many job sites in different areas all over the world.
Good Paying job
Good working conditions and steady work. Supportive management and opportunities to advance. Newer equipment to operate. Always do different projects in different locations on base.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contracts
Not Highly Recommended
This company is not family oriented and does not care for its employess. A very horrible, toxic, and hostile work environment. There is a lot of racism here and they are not afraid of showing it to you. They allow people to bully you and will not do anything about it. The managers are allowed to black ball you to stop you from progressing to another level. They also speak to you in a manner as if you are beneath them.
Good job
If paid per diem , would be great place to work, good supervision, steady work, tried to make job as good as possible. Was alot like family atmosphere and all employees worked together as team , highly recommend as long as supervision remains
Supervision
Supervision was really professional at all aspects , and the workers I work with help me out a lot taught me a lot of stuff how about iron working really great people
good company to work for.
I dont know what caused the job to be shut down suddenly. It took way to long to be able to get my tools off the site. Other than the issues I had this company . They are good to work for
Good work environment with oppertunitity for employee opinion
A safety meeting was done daily in order to touch base with ,inform staff of current job tasks, responsibilities and safety concerns for each daily task.
Ship of Fools
The direction and focus of top line management is very counterproductive. Their failure in developing a realistic business development plan, and instead pursuing a foolish “get rich quick” contracts with entities who aren’t going to ever pay for services rendered is sinking the ship.

There no future here except to be laid off. otread water
Good experience
It was good for experience. It was good for hours workable. It was good for pay. Benefits were decent but not great. High number of employees on the job made proper management scarce.
Solid work ethic
Typically professional with a clear cut sense of direction and purpose. A typical day is morning meeting at 0630, working by 715 at the latest. breaks as needed, finish and gone by 5. and great coworkers.
work week
Hired in as a Billing Clerk II. Everyone in this department is very nice. The supervisors are wonderful and have taken the time to work with you when you need help. They are always willing to help when you ask.
Brother Hood
It was easy to get alone with everyone. People friendly atmosphere. I came in at the tale end but I've learned alot. It was work there, but it ended so soon.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at aptim. Our community is ready to answer.