Aptiv

Aptiv Employee Reviews in Las Vegas, NV

Best job ever,i Work with great people and great leadership and I get to be a part of the future. In my job I get to be aprt of creating a safer greener enviorment.
Cons
N/a
Everything started it was fantastic but if you ever get hurt at work or on FMLA they will just let you go without any notice at all no letter of resignation just one day you don't work there anymore!
Pros
You are shaping the future
Cons
You are just a number and very replaceable
It was a good company before. Now they have a horrible H.R. department and the job isn't worth it.it isn't worth the headaches you will get. Stay away from this job.
When the company first started it was great but then the corporate mentality set in and things changed dramatically. Horrible management and very clicky. No room for advancement. When new HR lady was brought in the whole environment changed. She was just looking to thin the herd as they say. She would smile in your face but couldn't wait to plant a knife in your back.
Pros
Some nice people left even after they crushed the culture.
Cons
Horrible management VERY HORRIBLE HR Dept.
The employees need a Union for back up. Culture is great but the weed out process is not ethical. The job itself is an awesome experience as technology is our future 🙌
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptiv?