Aptive Environmental Pay & Benefits reviews: Route Manager

Featured review
Aptive Environmental selected this as a representative review
Family atmosphere with fun people.
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 7, 2017
I love working here at aptive environmental. They give you such a welcoming and treat you well here. You learn about different cultures and meet different people that enhances your communication skills. You also learn how to get rid of customers pest problems and see that look of satisfaction of their face. aptive is also such an awesome place to work, because everyone treats you like family here. Even management, they treat you very well, and literally a phone call away. I love the long hours they provide for me. The most enjoyable part of my job is everything, from getting my products in the morning, talking to the other service pros, to giving the customer the best service. I want to thank aptive environmental for giving me an opportunity to be apart of a great team, and for treating me very well.
Pros
Free breakfast once a month, long hours, and great management
manager was awesome
Service Professional/Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2018
manager was awesome! corporate... not so much. fun environment. employee benefits could be better. example( pto, health care, dental) over time is great though
Productive work place where you can harness your sales and peoples skills
Route manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 22, 2018
Productive work place where you can harness your sales and peoples skills. Great platform to make money not just pay bills and survive. Incredible incentives, able to travel with your family.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Stressful competitive and volatile.
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  VariousJanuary 22, 2018
Knocking doors and selling pest control is tough. The hours that we were "Asked" to work were all but voluntary. 60+ hours are put in weekly in meetings and mostly knocking doors. Half days on Saturday were still 8 hour days, and only Sunday was off. Compensation was commission.
Terrible culture no good benefits from this job.
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 18, 2017
Hard to focus, too much drama within the team, hard to make the best out of our workdays and lack of communication was huge. Constantly had people breathing down our neck about what we were doing all day, and other people talking down on management which made it hard to trust anything. Overall bad company because no good benefits came from this temporary job.
Fun and Competitive, Not For Everyone
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 10, 2017
Door to door sales are great for the right person. I loved my time with Aptive and learned a lot of life lessons. The constant travel was not for me. One can make a killer income if you put in the effort and work. Teaches work ethic.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
no benefits
It's fast pace and long hours but definitely the hard work pays off
door to door sales rep and route manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 23, 2017
We would have training meetings every morning at 8:30 then be on the doors by 10:30. We would knock doors till 3:30 then we'd have an hour lunch break then at 4:30 continue knocking till dark (8:30 - 9:00)
Pros
Lots of bonuses for doing well ex. cash, ipads, apple watch, etc.
Cons
short breaks, long hours