Aptive Environmental Pay & Benefits reviews: Team Leader

Featured review
Aptive Environmental selected this as a representative review
Family atmosphere with fun people.
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 7, 2017
I love working here at aptive environmental. They give you such a welcoming and treat you well here. You learn about different cultures and meet different people that enhances your communication skills. You also learn how to get rid of customers pest problems and see that look of satisfaction of their face. aptive is also such an awesome place to work, because everyone treats you like family here. Even management, they treat you very well, and literally a phone call away. I love the long hours they provide for me. The most enjoyable part of my job is everything, from getting my products in the morning, talking to the other service pros, to giving the customer the best service. I want to thank aptive environmental for giving me an opportunity to be apart of a great team, and for treating me very well.
Pros
Free breakfast once a month, long hours, and great management
Typical Summer Sales company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  UtahJanuary 16, 2019
Nothing special here. Long hours. Always have to fight the management to get fully paid. Very difficult to work your way to the top. If you aren't making them money, they don't care about you. The definition of over-promise and under-deliver.
Cons
No benefits
A fun place place to work if you really like to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 16, 2017
I have worked in sales for years, and found the compensation to very competitive. The work hour expectations were high, which is nice because it helps you work more and make more. Management is fair, they will however, follow the contract that you sign. Don't be a moron and not read it, don't be an idiot and break your contract and you will be paid in full, every time. This is a rule for any independent contractor. After working with various Pest Control, and satellite companies I found the Culture here to be the most positive, and the chances for advancement to plentiful. The hardest part is committing yourself to work the hours and being happy about it. those that don't wont make as much, and those that complain about it, and about the lack of balance are the pampered millennial type. Its four months out of the year... seems pretty easy to balance family and fun, and vacation, and rest with 8 months of the year to get it in at leisure.
Pros
Good money, good atmosphere, high expectations
Cons
hiring lazy whiners that want to be treated well even if they don't follow the program