Aqua-Aston Hospitality Employee Review

View all Aqua-Aston Hospitality reviews

Like a roller coaster
Sales/Reservations Coord. (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMarch 13, 2017
The last two years of my employment were very enjoyable. Excellent management team & front line employees. Hardest part of total employment was the constant change in management team. During my time there, I had 5 different General Managers. Learned A LOT from my last GM. He took me under his wing and really helped me develop into the professional I am today.
Pros
Final management team, flexibility in schedule
Cons
High transition of management team

Other Aqua-Aston Hospitality Employee Reviews

Worst Place to Work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 10, 2019
Only incompetent leaders are hired who are totally clueless about their job and higher even dumber staff. Loosing properties left and right which results in layoffs often, with is usually the best people getting let go and the useless butt kissers het to stay. Promotions from within are rare unless you love kissing butt and rather higher from outside, especially from the mainland. Very high turn over. Even the CEO got let go. What a joke.
Pros
Getting paid
Cons
No opportunities for advancement, favoritism, clueless leadership
High work volume for low pay
Employee (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 18, 2019
The company rarely promotes from within. The benefits are very good, but the pay is lower than the industry standard. Work/life balance is lacking and staffing is low.