Aqua America, Inc. Employee Review

View all Aqua America, Inc. reviews

employer of LAST resort
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PASeptember 11, 2012
The top managers at Aqua only care about one thing: making themselves richer at the expense of employees and customers. Customers don't have a choice whether they use Aqua water -- they are stuck and the company knows that.

MANY good employees are looking to get out and probably will once the economy starts to improve.

If you just need a job to carry you over, where you can punch in and punch out, and make an OK living (not great, but OK), with so-so benefits, this might be the place for you.

If you want to work for a company that cares about people, gives you an opportunity to better yourself, offers any kind of modern perks (cafeteria, fitness center, flex time, etc.) look somewhere else.
Pros
stable business
Cons
management is self-centered and uncaring, salaries are low, benefits are poor, customers hate the company

Other Aqua America, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 31, 2019
As an intern, it was very nice knowing the people were very welcoming. The job was good because I had a team that supported me the entire summer I was present. I 100% recommend AQUA as a potential job as I, myself am trying to currently get in full-time. It is one of the best companies to be at, and the atmosphere is great if you bring a good attitude. 10 out of 10 stars.
Pros
Helpful, good paid lunch time, management exceeded expectations, support cast was outstanding, work/life balance is good depending position.
Cons
N/a
Great place to get into
Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 29, 2019
Good job with great benefits slow paced can make for a long day, on call one week a month 24 hrs a day not uncommon to be called out at 2 AM . Union job with ability to transfer out to other company jobs
Pros
Union, benefits
Cons
slow pace on call hours keep you from doing anything the week you are on call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aqua America, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.