Aqua America, Inc. Employee Review

View all Aqua America, Inc. reviews

Good Company, new organization forming with new CEO
Manager (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 3, 2017
Some really dedicated and competent people, at all levels of the organization. New leadership forming, tendency to revert to the negative aspects of corporate culture. Probably due to new arrivals, conditioned by importance of titles and unfortunate impact of egos. Lack of respect for the value of institutional knowledge in some cases. Widening gap between strategic leadership and most employees...
Pros
High level of expertise with tenured employees, great working environment
Cons
backward systems

Other Aqua America, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 31, 2019
As an intern, it was very nice knowing the people were very welcoming. The job was good because I had a team that supported me the entire summer I was present. I 100% recommend AQUA as a potential job as I, myself am trying to currently get in full-time. It is one of the best companies to be at, and the atmosphere is great if you bring a good attitude. 10 out of 10 stars.
Pros
Helpful, good paid lunch time, management exceeded expectations, support cast was outstanding, work/life balance is good depending position.
Cons
N/a
Great place to get into
Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 29, 2019
Good job with great benefits slow paced can make for a long day, on call one week a month 24 hrs a day not uncommon to be called out at 2 AM . Union job with ability to transfer out to other company jobs
Pros
Union, benefits
Cons
slow pace on call hours keep you from doing anything the week you are on call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aqua America, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.