AquaGuard Employee Reviews

Management was not good
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Palatine, ILFebruary 28, 2019
I had two managers. I had a supervisor and a middle manager. My supervisor quit halfway through the summer season and left me without supervision for the rest of the season. My middle manager took it upon herself to make me in charge of instructing swimming lessons. I had nothing to go off of but a system they devised into a 3 ring binder to teach 3-4 year olds how to swim. It didn't seem like a ethical thing to do.
Pros
Very easy going job
Cons
Very boring job
average job limited advance and salary advancement
Outside Sales Consultant/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDApril 4, 2018
Would not work there again, need more money better salary, learned to generate my own arm and hot leads, found creative avenues to solicit new bsiness
Pros
get paid
Cons
people
Great small business
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bay Shore, NYMarch 5, 2018
Great place to work!!! Long hours, but well compensated, New experiences every day and got to meet a great number of people from all walks of life. Overall The management team was lax as long as the store was performing up to expectations and required weekly counts were completed on time with no variances.
Pros
Busy Mall, Great Pay
Cons
Long Hours on your feet
Fun in the sun job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILAugust 14, 2017
This is a great job if you like to be outside and in the sun. Learned how to maintain pools. Great locations, close to home and flexible hours. overall a great company to work for
Growing medical device company with a great leadership team
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 29, 2015
AquaGuard/Cenorin is a great place to work. The company has built a fantastic and diverse team of hard-working and determined employees which makes it fun to come to work everyday. Cenorin has allowed me to gain skills in many different areas while encouraging my career growth.