Aquent Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 30 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel they are achieving most of their goals at work?
Do people feel they have the time and location flexibility they need?
- CEOJohn Chuang
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryHuman Resources & Staffing
There is 1 Aquent job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Aquent.
Salary estimated from 1.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Arts & Entertainment
Aquent has been alright. I dont like how the company comes first over the contractor and they have a tendency to lay people off without any prior notification. Some of the recruiters and agents are excellent while others seem to care less about you as a contractor.
Digital Art Director in McLean, VA
on December 16, 2015
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 22 questions about working at Aquent. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Aquent employees.
What is the most stressful part about working at Aquent?
If you were to leave Aquent, what would be the reason?
What is the vacation policy like at Aquent? How many vacation days do you get per year?
Insights from 36 Indeed users who have interviewed with Aquent within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a week
Job history, my skills, what strong points and weak points were, goals.
Shared on September 16, 2020
Past experiences, responsibilites, technical questions.
Shared on September 5, 2018
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.