Aquent Employee Reviews

Supportive staff, timely responses, great benefits
Web Analyst Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 23, 2019
Work is somewhat unchallenging and can be very monotonous and repetitive, but the staff is very supportive, the benefits are great. Good coworkers and relaxed work environment. I can think of far worse places to work, for sure.
Fast paced moving industry, great benefits!
Creative Tech Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 31, 2019
Great balance for Work/Life. Unlimited PTO.
Pace is fast, but that's expected in staffing industry.
There is little room for advancement, but the day today is pretty rewarding.
Opportunities ongoing
QA SOFTWARE TEST MANAGER - IT CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAJuly 21, 2019
I like the upbeat Aquent approach with ongoing opportunities and new possibilities daily. The workplace culture was progressive, encouraging and competitive. The hardest part was leaving to get a new degree.
They use you up and throw you away for good!
Remote Freelance Jr. Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 10, 2019
Aquent does not vet you after you have worked for them. Talent, initiative, punctuality, and hard work that you have put in for a client goes unnoticed.
Great Company for Work/Life Balance
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 26, 2019
Working at Aquent has been a wonderful experience. I was given endless opportunities to grow and learn. The benefits are unmatched. Excellent Health, Vision, Dental, 401k and unlimited PTO.
Pros
Unlimited PTO
Cons
Limited opportunities for advancement
Excellent COMPANY!!
Graphic Design/PreMedia Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 17, 2019
Aquent is a freelance based company and from my experience - only refers you to jobs you can handle, grow into or excell. No embarrassing not qualified show ups. Their employees are engaged and helpful.

If freelancing is the way you want to go....call them!!
Pros
Helpful Staff
Cons
Short Term Assignments sometimes.
Great place to get creative freelance work
Copy Writer/Proofreader (Freelance) (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJune 6, 2019
I worked here as a contract employee and had some great experiences. Good place to find short- and long-term gigs if you're a creative. The staff was helpful in finding opportunities that met my skills.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Benefits dependent on hours worked, not as stable
Temp Agency
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wahington DCJune 6, 2019
This was a temporary agency and was helpful in finding temporary employment. I was happy with the company although the job did not work out well for me and wasn't a good fit. Not a reflection on Aquent.
It's ok
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 4, 2019
The work/life balance is good, the office is a ghost town after 5 and you can work from home if you need to. The company has managed to succeed without a clear vision or strategy for success. This lack of vision leaves employees in the dark on what to focus on and how their work can contribute to success.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
No corporate vision
Fun workplace
Product Owner/Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILApril 15, 2019
I had a wonderful learning experience working at Aquent and I would like to recommend this workplace as a very professional workplace. There has been a learning both on professional and personal front.
Great Company
Director (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 15, 2019
Aquent supports outstanding F500 companies with creative staffing. The standards are high and the work load is fast-paced. The culture lends to the interface with creative talent and clients.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lots of constant change
Metrics
Account Director (Former Employee) –  NortheastApril 15, 2019
Liberal PC metrics company. Prepare for copious amounts of Kool Aid. Owner thinks it's Google. Stupid waste of time indoctrination trip to HQ in Boston. Kindergarten for adults. Spreadsheets. Meetings. Use Gmail instead od of Outlook. If you're an individual you WILL lose your job
Pros
Maternity and Paternity leave. Benefits. You WILL pay dearly for it
Cons
Think of lame and stressful. That's Aquent
They built my career
Production Artist, Traffic/Asset/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 28, 2019
Without Aquent I would not have had the career I have had. They got my foot in the door to the Pharma industry and kept me working in a number of highly challenging positions. They were also able to get me pay rates that exceeded what I was able to negotiate on my own.
Fun, productive enviroment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 25, 2019
Even though I was hired as a temp employee, I loved working at Aquent. They have a great group that is always willing to help each other out. Everything was remote so we would communicate through google hangouts. I would definitely recommend anyone to work with Aquent. I had my laptop with my scope of work, I knew exactly what projects I needed out by what time and day. Most enjoyable part of my job was that it was remote, I could work from anywhere and still enjoy life.
Lots of opportunities with excellent benefits
Program Integration Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 11, 2019
I love working for Aquent. They are more than fair in all aspects of employment. Their opportunities and benefits rank up there with the best of them!
gret place!
Web Designer / Programmer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 11, 2019
I enjoyed working there. I was able to provide solutions to so many people. They really appreciated my work and it was very saatisfying to know that I was helping.
Small Internship
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 11, 2019
Great environment. People thrive. Lots of Learning. Encourage to do more. Management take care of people. Opportunities for growth. Coaching environment.
Pros
Happy environment. Focused on Growth.
Nice people
Animator/Story Board Artist/Illustrator (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WADecember 7, 2018
The agents at Aquent are very friendly and very responsive to call or emails about work related questions. Overall one of the best experiences as a contractor. Paid every week is super awesome.
Pros
paid every week
Cons
no rate negotiation
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 30, 2018
They got me some temp gigs at Disney, including Corporate Finance and Promotions departments. They're very friendly and easy to work with. Never any problems with timesheets or paychecks.
Poor communication and very unorganized
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 20, 2018
Unfortunately I've found Aquent to be very unorganized in how they present assignments (when they actually do), set up interviews and provide information. It's their job to prep you when you are selected to interview at a company for an assignment, and yet before my most recent interview I was told absolutely nothing about the assignment or what it would entail. Get ready to wait a week or longer when you send your contact an email. Save yourself a headache and find a more devoted staffing agency that will be in your corner.
Pros
I enjoyed that this staffing agency offered benefits and PTO
Cons
Won't find you new assignments once your current one is over

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquent. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight