Aramark Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,351 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn Zillmer
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Food Preparation & Service
Production & Manufacturing
What would you say about your employer?
I didn't have an interview
I had 2 interviews. The 1st was the top 10 questions. The 2nd one was laid back and asked me to tell her about myself. It varies to interviewer. The 1st one told me I was unprepared . Plus, I didn't know how much pay was. The 2nd interviewer was cool. This was at 2 different locations for 2 different positions. Advice... Smile and be friendly 😊
They asked me how I would handle certain situations. Am I a team player or team leaders. Do I work well under pressure.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Aramark?Published on May 24, 2021