Aramark Employee Reviews

Very intresting job and fun
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 12, 2017
I had a great time working for them i worked in the stadium wayching the eagles play sometimes security sometime clean up after the game. I had a good time all the time they even gave us foid valtures at half time the exsperience was great i got to meet new people hang with great people so much to be said about this job great just great
Pros
Great
Stressfulish job
Catering Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WADecember 12, 2017
supporting manager, was fun but stressful. mainly dealing with clients alone and having them snap their fingers and you jump. paid and sick time were a plus. fun group of workers too
Not where I wanted to stay long term
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 12, 2017
I found no enjoyment or desire to continue with this job. Supervisor constantly put too much work on me and then reprimanded me for not being able to complete it all in her allotted time frames
The work is mostly easy. Management can use a big improvement. It's a fast paced work environment.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Oxford, MSDecember 12, 2017
A typical day at Aramark is mostly repetitive. You come in and do your assigned tasks to open or start your shift. Management can use a big approvement because most days when a problem occurs they're hard to find.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short staffed
Stressful working environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 12, 2017
All Account Executives are required to post excessive numbers through SFDC. We are being set up for failure. We don't have enough employees to service the new, and existing accounts. Not allowed to hire new. Thus everyone has to take on more, and more responsibilities. Customer service is out the window. Moral is in the tank.
Experince at Aramark
Counter (Former Employee) –  Brenham, TXDecember 11, 2017
It was ok! Made sure you was fed and uniform was on. Good with keeping fans happy. Only thing I would say is bulling up there. The co-workers will make fun or be mean to another co-worker if they did something they didn't think was right I've seen it happen. But Aramark is a great place to work .
Pros
Average pay, free lunches, good customer service. Fun to work
Cons
Pay for uniform, wait very long to recieve check, bulling other co-workers
terrible place to work
wash floor (Former Employee) –  Caspian, MIDecember 11, 2017
The manager there is notorious for calling people for interviews and telling them to expect a call. Many of them never get a call. Its just as well,things get much worse once you are hired. Slave labor!
Pros
Cons
everything
Fast pace..always something to do
Cook (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PADecember 11, 2017
I love working for aramark. Flexible schedule, raises, incentives, and chance for advancement. You get rewarded and recognized for outstanding work performance.
Does not have employees interest in mind
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Linthicum, MDDecember 11, 2017
The attitude towards the employees was detrimental as it decreased the overall morale of the group as well as treated as if they were expendable thus, creating an astronomical turnover rate.
Pros
Vacation Days
Cons
Payment of Employees
Aramark
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 11, 2017
Working concession stands for Aramark was not a fun experience. We always had issues because our managers were not present most of the time, we did not receive appropriate training, and managers lacked training, management and financial skills.
Aramark is a friendly work place.
Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 11, 2017
I remember working long hours. I love sports so I had a good time. I learned about the different wines. The food was faboulos and the customers was very nice!
Aramark Uniform Services
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LADecember 11, 2017
Typical Day at work: Deliver clean linens/uniforms & pickup dirty linens and uniforms.
-If you work out of a depot: You are always shorted on product to deliver to customers. It is frowned upon to credit even if customer is not delivered product. Depending on route, you will be easily working 60-75 hours/week on commission (not hourly). Work is actually dirty but tolerable if hours were decreased. Expected to make all stops regardless of route location or problems. Their is not backup for route drivers. Management changes faster than I can change my underwear. You will serve a lot of national food chains and businesses. Solutions to problems are met with resistance by management.
Pros
Cons
Management, hours, business ethics
It can be fun if there was more communication and open minded management
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WIDecember 11, 2017
Needs better pay for the the work that you do and more open to suggestions kind of management. There should be less yelling and more discussions about new things.
Pros
Good employee's
Cons
Bad management
great company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2017
Aramark was on contract with Harris county district. My position was dissolved as soon as the contract was completed...if the company had a available position at another location I would still work for this company
great experience working at this job
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 11, 2017
I like working here lot of great ppl I met the work was great learned a lot learned something new all the time. job keep you busy I love jobs like that the people was really nice and really showed me how to work.
Great place for janitors, terrible for management.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 11, 2017
No real support from management in the front office. New management is very unprofessional. They don't give raises to the supervisors. Under paid and supported
It was ok
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 10, 2017
I liked working here but the manager used be a pain instead of her letting u do your work she used to nit pick it was very frustrating but I always thought about my kids when I was at work to keep me sane
it's a good job but the salary is bad
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 10, 2017
the job it's good and practic, I learned to driver, I enjoyed to work with the company. the managers were nice and demanding, I had to do it my job very well and fast, because I had to drive 20 cars minimum per day.
Good if you're desperate
Stand Worker (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHDecember 10, 2017
It's hard, long work at U of Toledo with Aramark, you'll be working Football and Basketball games and a few other events. The management is very poor. Pay is also very poor. Only work here if you haven't much of another choice.
Pros
Security
Cons
Management, hours, pay, job culture is very lacking
Basic work
Sorter/Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INDecember 10, 2017
Low pay for the job itself in all positions, not worth the working condition with no advancements, season conditions are bad. No a/c in the factory at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.