Aramark

Found 16,385 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,429 reviews
foodfreelunchmealcateringstudentstadiuminmate

Passion for Service

Featured review

Aramark selected this as a representative review
Pros:* Great growth opportunities for driven individuals - Was promoted every year* Great Company for First Time Job Seekers - company offers great tuition assistance for individuals looking to work and go to school*Company promotes a highly inclusive company cultureCons:* Work-Life balance - Just a lot of demand for service in these industries right now* Health Benefits could be a little more competitive.

Great job when you can do your job

This is a good career. Sometimes management can be a bit passionate about results, but that is to be expected anywhere. If you perform your tasks and manage your team effectively, then this will be the best career you will ever have. If you're willing to relocate and you have a proven track record, promotions in the company will be easily made. If you are firing on all cylinders, then your work/life balance is great. If you're lacking in an area, then expect to work a little longer until you've mastered that aspect.

Pros

Decent pay, great bonus structure, vehicle stipend, gas card

Cons

Passionate management can sometimes come off as disrespectful

Aramark is an okay starter job

The work place can be nice and happy environment, depending on which kitchen you are in. The tasks are the same day to day which I personally like since I like knowing what I'm going to be doing. The one work party I went to was very underwhelming, they just cooked frozen precooked burgers, not even on a grill, so it was disappointing. The best part about that party was the free soda and bags of chips. Workers always complained about being overworked for little pay, which I agree with.

Pros

Free lunches, Repetitional Tasks, Holidays Off, Weekends Off

Cons

Healthcare, Hard to earn PTO, Some Staff was unkind, Overworked, Not enough Staff

Es necesario ser rápido en el trabajo

Bajo salario, compañerismo no grato, responsabilidades de trabajo mal distribuidas ,maltrató para algunas personas y demasiadas preferencias para otras.

Pros

Son flexibles para citas médicas

Cons

El trabajo de algunas personas delos cargan a otras por favoritismos personales

Only thing good is free drinks at the end of ur shift

The workers there and manager treat you like dirt and it’s not a living wage. Some students are nice but let be honest, it’s food service. It’s bad. Just don’t, this place is terrible

Pros

Cons

Short break terrible management stress rude people including staff and students

It's ok

The work is hard and management doesn't have a good hold on what they are doing which makes your work difficult. All equipment and vehicles are old.You really have to think hard on whether this is really for you or if you'd rather work anywhere else

Okay

Alot of disorganization with the company and alot of nonsense that's goes with it . Would not recommend working here . The pay is to low for everything they have you doing . Really for all the work you have to do you should be paid more

Productive and fun workplace

The job is fairly easy and upper management is all very nice and approachable they try to accommodate everyone’s needs. With short staffing issues it some times get stressful but not too stressful. We get an extra dollar after a certain time and they give raises yearly. Great benefits and they buy your work shoes.

"You're replaceable"

You will be yelled at by the accounts, by the floor staff, by the managers, and by just about everyone in the building even if you're just asking a question on how to do your job.

Pros

Physical work

Cons

DRAMA and favoritism

Great customers, bad company management

I was so happy working at this company until new management. Before the new management arrived, I was grateful for having a good title and a great pay - but this new management makes coming to work a stressful environment.

Good and fair management

Promote hard working and dependable people over ones that have just been long but are not. Fun and friendly place to work. Variety in your job. Structured breakers and free meals while working. Good benefits.

My manager was great

But I do not recommend working here. It all depends on the unit. If you have a good manager it's a good company. But they hire unqualified managers that treat employees badly.

Pros

holidays

Cons

poor management

Continuously Busy- Demandin

Overall good people to work with. Ok benefits and pay. Difficult to main hire and keep good workers. Nice to have a slow Summer and less work on weekends.

Great people, hard work

I loved everybody there and the schedule wasn't bad! 6-2:30 Monday through Friday, weekends off. Pretty good! The work however is repetitive and hard on the body. It gets really hot (or really cold) as it has no central heating or cooling. Wonderful people, just not easy work.

Pros

Free coffee, vending machines, snacks every Thursday, and a food truck on employee appreciation week.

Cons

Hard labor, gets hot/cold fast, mediocre pay, healthcare, and no flexibility.

Great pay and management actually cares

I liked working for Aramark, they offer better pay than most, great benefits, and my manager was awesome. They offered more hours if I wanted extra money and were understanding when I had appointments during my shifts. Plus the people were great!

Es bueno………………………..:.::::::

No hay comunicación entre los jefes…………………………………::…:

Pros

Buenos beneficios

Cons

No hay organización

Review

Great place to make money for self while going to school. Works with class schedule and eat free food sometimes on breaks. No movement up in the company.

Great People who care about employees

Love this place making great money union job and despite a new crew and a lot of changes they’ve handled it quite well. Very diverse working environment.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a one

Cross training is not available in my work site. Please be sure to go over all work comments and cross training and multiple jobs before you agree to work there. New Union contracts and contracts with agencies sometime make it impossible for you to work anywhere else or get more hours when it's slow at that site. Which is to my knowledge not the company's(Aramark's ) fault.

world wide, benefits, perks

I was hired as a full time employee in a management position at a college campus which takes semester breaks. I was concerned for gaps in employment, however I was reassured that "there would be work in other areas available to be picked up". Upon the first holiday break I was turned down by my manager to be scheduled work during the break. Now I am searching for part time work at another company. Very disappointing and unstable work environment.

Employees and I

The employees all feel the same when it comes to the money hours and benefits. Nobody feel like they are being paid enough. We work cus we need the money for our family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.8
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight