Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews

United States14,557 reviews
Found 14,557 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Aramark selected this as a representative review
It's a fantastic company to work for. The inmates for the most part are really good workers. It opened my eyes to the struggles of re-entry into society which led me to help teach the N2Work program so their transition maybe easier. I really love the fact that Aramark does this.
Great work place great managers until you report s- harassment and they treat you like you did something wrong and tell you to remain quiet about everything and this is the supervisors there, definitely do not care about employee safety.
Pros
Fun place at first
Cons
You report anything they dont like and you will become obsolete for speaking about your safety.
Loved the foreign exchange students
Management could have trusted supervisor a little more

When there is no school your outta work

Manager did not introduce new supervisor as such so student employees did not take supervisor seriously making it difficult to accomplish job goals
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
Confusion on who’s roles are what
Good pay and full benefits always working.unloading trucks.setting up for shows. Making sure the customers are satisfied.taking pallets around the building.
Pros
Union
Cons
I just want to show that I’m a very hard worker and ready to work I’m good with my hands and fast on my feet I’m a smart worker very good team worker and you can depend on me to get the job done
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Go in take temperatures turn on equipment checking produce do the cream cheese for set up the fruit bar start the deli slicing to the condiments fell into squeeze bottles for mayonnaise oils and going about to see if they need any other help then start lunch from 11 to 2 and start the people
Pros
Having benefits
Cons
No cons
Fairly simple and easy job, flexible hours and days. Problem is pay and amount of hours given. This is perfect for a part-time job if you’re starting here as a college student and need some extra spending money.
Leader in Food Service Solutions with strong foundation in workforce Diversity & Inclusion. Very ethically sound principles of Sustainability.
My short tenure was appreciated. Moved with Spouse to MA
I was working at Yosemite national park and , living conditions were at half dome campsite and were not clean bathrooms and community kitchen were dirty, could not get enough sleep due to kids partying, at my age I should have been placed in men's dorm. also staff had me working at concession instead of pantry or prep in restaurants, willing to return if job and living conditions would apply to my experience and age.
Pros
Not stressful
Cons
Living conditions
Horrible company. Huge turnover with management at every level. I doubt there’s a college degree anywhere in this company.
A sales Representative sells the product, it won’t get installed for 5-6 weeks then takes another 6 weeks before you get commission. Our service is horrendous. Nobody except sales will pick up a phone and talk to a customer. Managers hide. You cannot go back to customers you sold for referrals because they will hate Aramark Uniform Service and they will yell at you. These jerks actually fired salespeople For performance in the middle of a pandemic when most businesses were closed. This company is soulless. Run away from Aramark.
Pros
You can take all the towels and TP you want.
Cons
Just a gross company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aramark?
love helping my coworkers..love helping patients. Bosses are great..Willing to help and make us work harder and to finish the job with complete confidence
Managment is uninvolved and very condescending. There is very little support and organization. There is Zero conflict resolution and a lack of proper training.
Being in a different place with different people and learning more about the company. The bad is thing is that setting up will be different. But I am hoping for the best in this environment and I would like to gain a lot more from here.
I was hired in July as a Lead specialist and was promoted to Supervisor in Feb. That's how fast you are recognized. Love my immediate Manager and Director.
The drama among the workers in the factory make it an unpleasant work environment. Management could control it better but never showed interest in doing so. Cut throat facility.
Working as a manager for Aramark at Minute Maid Park was amazing as we had a great group of people and good leadership. Tons of hours, but never minded because it was such fun every day!
Pros
Great culture, great leaders, great environment overall
Cons
Season down time
As a manager I was spread very thin between three cost centers. I was on the manager. Expectations unrealistic for one person. I would not recommend this company.
Aramark is an excellent company to work for. Regional Leadership appreciate staff and provide opportunities for training. Respect and hard work will get you through and maintain future advancement.
Pros
Appreciation
Cons
Balancing
Hard working productive people treated unfairly. The union that represented us was very poor, unresponsive and generally worked with management against us.
Working for Aramark was a great experience, however the nature of work is very exhausting with the limited of employees that are there. Hiring more people is definately needed and strongly advised
The mgr.don't really value your opinion,it's their way or nothing. They will move you from place to place without asking if you are willing to move.That's why I quit.I had been in the same location for 11 years. I wasn't willing to relocate,when I was told I was being moved I was also tood that they had already hired someone to take my place.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Bad management.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aramark.