Aramark Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

33.1K
21.1K
1942
Found 202 reviews matching the search See all 12,492 reviews
not fun at all. they care about mangers only not there workers.
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2018
They don't care about there workers at all. Long as the job gets done they don't care. that's all that matters. There is no money in this unless you are Gm or hirer up. They do not promote with in.
Work
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2018
Work life balance can be difficult to achieve. Travel cab be extensive. Advancement is great. Pay is average. Overall, not a bad company to work for. You can advance quickly.
Good experience
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2018
Relocating needed, meet constumers , communication ,the job description needs more work but there were times where dealing with patients wasn’t as interesting
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Very productive
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2018
They was very productive at sometimes. The work experience was kind of a great experience for me. I enjoy working there i just wish i could have a full time job with them instead of a part time job.
Pros
Free lunches the same thing everything
Cons
Breaks
Is a very nice place to work for because of the location
COOK (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2018
Nice company you get to meet a lot of different people at the location that I work at which is Georgia Pacific. You get to serve different people from different companies.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch
Airlines contractor for Delta Airlines
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 10, 2018
As Duty Manager, I was responsible for the day shift air traffic coming into the International Hartsfield/Jackson Airport in Atlanta; where we managed the on time preparation of aircraft arriving and departing for Delta Airlines. We placed over 40 teams into the operation daily to ensure the on time service Delta is known for in the industry.
Pros
Action position/fast pace environment
Cons
Not much chance for advancement
Fun job to have great people to work with.
Stand Manager/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 21, 2018
Always unpredictable on the time you leave work due to ties and or weather or than that loved it great opportunity. Nice people to be around. Benefits are not the best but they’re good. There are never really any hours unless you’re a supervisor or higher.
Pros
Free games and concerts
Cons
No breaks little hours to work
Food runner
Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2018
Work for Aarmark at Turner Field Brave stadium so when come in to work you have to prep your stuff like condiments for the guest and then you wait for the guest ticket # to come up then you have to take it out to the siittin in the bowl area.
Fun workplace filled with excitement
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2018
I would have loved to still be working with this company but it was a non profit organization called Prestigous Youth. I would highly recommend people to join Aramark.
Pros
Free Food, Got to Explore, Fun People
Cons
Getting Paid every 2 weeks or more depending on our payroll
A very good company to work for
Food Runner/Server (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2018
Aramark was the company I worked for the longest it was fast paced, the employee were so cool including the managers I liked for the simple fact I worked during baseball games and I love sports we got paid weekly plus tips.
to many bosses
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2018
i started cleaning suites i love this i worked alone then i needed to change to the night shift their was an opening for a team leader i applied for it and i got the job when i first started it was great we got a new manager and everything that was getting reported was not getting to the right people it got really bad to the point that it was effected the quality of the work
Bad management.
EVS Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2018
Bad management low pay to much work for one person.management would expect everything to be done at the end of the shift high turnover short of help all the time.
Poor Management
Soil Sorter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2018
They give you a tacks to do which is not reasonable. But they tell you it can be done but they can't prove it and they hold it against you and write you up. Management trys to talk to you any kind of way.
Great Place
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2018
Enjoyed the job while I was there. I would greatly recommend this as a place for someone to get a start. The hours were good and the work was enjoyable.
Fun fun fun
Lead Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2018
This is when the brave stadium was in Atlanta it game days would be lite worker and management team. Got along just like family. Wish it was still in atlanta I would still work there
It was decent
CASHIER/SERVER/BARISTA (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2018
I was a student worker, and I spent more time in the licensed starbucks and manning the cafeteria front desk. It was a decent student job and my first job so I was generally okay with everything. Some things were unsatisfactory but that was more of a coworker and shift manager issue than overall company.
Very fast place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2018
Productive and fun place to work. You will work 40+ a week throughout the year. Coworkers are fun to work with. You will receive holiday pay and vacation pay.
Was nice at first
Deli Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2018
I guess new management& it went from sugar to sour. Sad thing it went bad. I Love to display my talent. It felt very competitive, when it was so UNNECESSARY.
This is the most dysfunctional company that I have ever worked for.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2018
I quit with no new job. There is absolutely no training. I had no working telephone, fax machine or copier. The managers are control freak, micromanagers, arm chair quarterbacks. You are expected to make 200 cold calls weekly and walk into small businesses that clearly do not want you there. Aramark can't install, deliver or even hope to meet the customer service standards that they promised. I am a college educated professional and I spent most of my time riding around on delivery trucks, installing national accounts, cleaning up vial food debris in towels, sweeping rat feces off of a 100 year old factory floor all conveniently located in the ghetto in downtown Atlanta. No thank you.
Pros
Cons
Read the review. Vial degusting blue collar company. Worst job that I have ever had.
Scad
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2018
the environment at this facility was racist but cordial and at times tumultuous . Also micromanaged . The hardest part of the job was realizing how filthy some human beings can be , I could only imagine their homes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight