Aramark Employee Reviews in Denver, CO

Found 147 reviews matching the search See all 13,326 reviews
Fun and friendly atmosphere
Concessions Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 5, 2018
Great place to work. Best company for advancement opportunities with great benefits. Laid back environment so that there is minimal stress related to the job.
Pros
Free meals and discounts
Cons
long shifts
Management can use training in several areas
Line Cook and Prep (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 16, 2018
I wish management had better training because of this the issue trickled downhill due to lack of training and resources. These issues makes the environment very stressful.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Rare to give breaks
coors field in denver co.
Premium Restaurant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 15, 2018
fun atmosphere and great operations.
there are challenges to grow in the company which sucks for it being so large.
met alot of friends from around the world
Great Company
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 6, 2018
I learned a lot of management skills and inventory contriol. The customers and employees are awesome. We all did our jobs and teamwork is defiantly the best part of this job. There was nothing hard about this job. This company is organized and its a great place to work.
Pros
free lunches and a very organized company
Cons
no benifits
well now employees can get better things to eat an drink at work
Stand worker ./ Cook (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 22, 2018
when im at work my typical work day consists of selling food an Beverages to guests . an cook are make food an serve guests .

sometimes Management are understanding . an sometimes not all the time , they just sometimes are hard to work with an i dont think that they always understand people that have Disiblites . because they always argue with people . an they sometimes make things more harder on people .

an the work place Culture Is really Diverse only the people that i work with dont always speak English . so i think that the hardest part of my job Is that i cant really understand most people that i work with an that makes it hard for me . It makes it very stressful . besides the bad are most . hardest part of my job is the best part witch Is the part were you . get to receive. tips .
Pros
free Lunch
Cons
Free Lunch an snacks
Aramark Sucks
Executive Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 29, 2018
Great place to work if you don't have a Family or a Life. Not only do they demand ridiculous amount of hours to be worked during the season, they do the same after the season is over. You will have no life and be paid less than an Olive Garden Chef with the amount of hours they demand you work.
just ok
food runner/cashier (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 25, 2018
the job i had was considered temp/on call i worked only when i was called into work its not an every day job its only when they have games or events, there is 0 communication between anyone, i would get called in to work just to be told when i got there that i was not supposed to work that event and had to turn right around and come back home really hated that, i would say this is a good job for teenagers getting their foot in the door to gain some experience or just someone that needs a couple extra dollars for whatever, but do not expect more them limited part time work hours tops, and do not ever complain about anything cause that is automatic ejection from their company people who complain get fired, oh and i learned the hard way never quit or get fired, if you ever want to come back and work for them in the future, i can never come back as i quit, if you get fired or quit you are forever in their system as non-rehire.
Pros
work around your schedule
Cons
no communication, limited work hours
Miss the job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 8, 2018
They have Good pay an willing to go back 9/19/18 but Have Hopes to move To a better job then for them again. Will to see if I can go back an hopeful too but still looking to move on.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 8, 2018
It’s was a great work place and they gave overtime as well and they could be understanding as Well as fun and have good safety Procedures I recommend this place to work
This is the place to be if you love baseball and customer service
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 30, 2018
Fast paced and at times a little slower, it really depends on what teams are in town playing the Rockies. Really never a dull moment working at Coors Field on the retail side of things.
Pros
It's baseball!
Cons
30 minute breaks on busy game days isn't enough time if the food lines are long, having to pay for parking even $1 as an employee is just wrong, long games or rain delays can make for a long day on your feet
Was fun but got tired of the bad attitudes by managment and the dishonesty by the supervisors who were stealing. Honesty was not the policy.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 1, 2018
I enjoyed the work. Management was horrible. Too much dishonesty. Spent 6 years with the company, grew into a full-time position. Had fun with my assignments. Absolutely loved the different events, meeting different people of different cultures, but where there is good, not so good always seems to surface. Apalled at most, not all, because some people did an excellent job as a manager of people.
Great company
Stand Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 25, 2018
My position with Aramark was at Coors Field in Denver. Though it was fast paced and sometimes stressful, management was great and sometimes we actually got to watch the games.
what I did
prep cook, Coors Field, main kitchen (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 18, 2018
I really enjoyed working there. the hours were crazy but I got the job done. I liked the fact that we had fun while at work, but we made sure the job gets done. I felt like they were family to me.
Fast pace , standards are good, managers work hard and do a very good job.
Catering Associate (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 23, 2018
Get busy, day goes fast, always on the move,good customer service
like the management , think they do a good job,
all good, getting off,
It took some time but once you get it all good
Pros
Free food
Cons
More hours
working at Coors Field, enjoying Rockies games
Altitude Bartender (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 14, 2018
Working at Coors Field was an excellent and fun experience. I kept an accurate record of my liquor/retail sales and I handled cash/credit transactions. I also had to count down my drawer to make sure I made the correct change for cash transactions.
Pros
watching Rockies games
Cons
road trips equals no work
Quick pace, outside most of the time.
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 31, 2018
The job is very easy, cleaning after shows and other events. It only takes a few hours a night but you will be working mostly late night shifts. Not a whole lot of benefits either.
Fast pace and Stressful
Beverage, Busser, Food Runner, and Server (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 30, 2018
Fast pace and stressful environment. Sometimes it is difficult to find help.Lower level coworkers are very fun, positive and friendly. You just have to be careful as to what you do or say to a certain group of people (they may misinterpret it and take it the wrong way).
Pros
Free meal with full shift
Cons
No medical, dental, vision or pay days off
Seasonal job in a baseball stadium
Suite Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 25, 2018
An interesting and fun job where you meet lots of people with many different personalities at work. The work day (or evening) starts with a set-up procedural meeting, followed by a hectic couple of hours setting the suites prior to game-time. After that, it's a lot of waiting and somewhat boring while the game plays out.
Pros
Meeting lots of new faces daily in a convivial atmosphere.
Cons
Too much food wasted due to health department regulations.
Fun workplace, fun shows to watch on breaks
Event Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 24, 2018
Cleaning and tending to bathroom, break area, concession stand needs. Broom and caddy with you at all times. Many co workers on one shift, always there to help out. Not consistent hours/days.
A an employee, I got free meals and free drinks, not alcohol.
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 22, 2018
Aramark hires a lot of Temporary Employees with no training so the job was kind of stressful, also always running out of products, food, soda, popcorn etc.
Pros
Free lunches/dinners
Cons
Accusations of your Cash drawer being short sometimes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

53.7K
44.1K
33.3K
21.2K
11K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aramark.

Powered by Comparably