Aramark Employee Reviews in Denver, CO

Aramark
Prep Cook/Custodian (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 8, 2017
The normally way Aramark works is a set schedule, but sometimes there are employees that are forgotten and have to rearranged the layout of who works where and it sometimes causes confusion.
Pros
Meeting great and nice folks.
Cons
Running out of food items in middle of shifts.
it was alright
Food Retail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 2, 2017
Getting into the rockies game for free was a +. But you had to pay for parking and didn't get any discounts on food there, were you there for 4 hours before the game and had to stay till 12 at night. They make you do a cash wrap and over all it was just very messy.
Pros
Cons
no breaks
concessions
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 27, 2017
This was a concessions job. Working at sporting events selling food to the fans. It could be fun at times, but also stressful when you got busy. We were high school students in charge of a stand by ourselves.
Pros
see sporting events for free
Cons
busy with no breaks
Manager, Denver Uniform plant
team Leader (Former Employee) –  Denver COOctober 23, 2017
sweat shop. no regards for employees and vacation. Management play favorites. Maggots, rats, bugs. Filthy place. I work every day and others miss all the time and nothing happens because supervisors scared. need workers and cant get anyone to work there.
Pros
Cons
no holidays off
Great environment
Senior Advance Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 19, 2017
I loved working here. I moved from the bottom and worked up quickly. I worked there for 2 years. The people were awesome. The atmosphere was fantastic. Had to leave for medical reasons and could not continue in my position as it had been filled.
Pros
Great money. Great hours. Amazing people.
Cons
Management turnover
A great seasonal job with great people. The guests were Rockies fans that brought excitement to each game.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 12, 2017
Fun and profitable. It delivered what I expected-if the Rockies played all year I would want to stay with them for long term. The only downside was consistency in placement. I was moved to a different spot each game, usually acting as a stand- in for employees with seniority that had called off from a game. Then there were low attendance games-sometimes you were called off by Aramark, but usually they would give you the option of working at a beer stand. The best spots and most profitable were the bars and portable bars.
Pros
Profitable and fun
Cons
Never had a consistent spot to work-changed up my locations usually every game.
No Work Life Balance
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 9, 2017
Aramark is a very solid organization but the work life balance is an issue. It was normal to work an 80+ hour work week with little comp or flex time. With the inability to shift to the needs of today's up and coming managers, they will struggle to retain talent.
Pros
Great atmoshpere
Cons
Heavy workload, average compensation.
Nothing to see here, move along
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 5, 2017
Everyone is treated as expendable commodities while "management" wallows in incompetence. Do not waste your time here. They talk about a culture of recognition and engagement, but it's nothing like that at all...
Great environment to learn significant business skills
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 3, 2017
Perfect opportunity to make a name for yourself. At ARA, you have many different departments to advance your career. (ie. Sales, Service, Production, etc.)
Overall good company to work for
Environmental Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 17, 2017
I have enjoyed many aspects of working for this company. Even though it's been for a short time so far, I've felt more valued as an employee here than having been with a previous company for 16 years.
Pros
4 day work week, 11 paid holidays
Cons
Taking vacation time off means someone has to work extra hours for you, and vice versa when they are off
Fast Paced Event Driven
Retail Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 2, 2017
Everyday is fast paced, getting ready to open gates for MLB games. 30,000+ fans to entertain with the highest quality customer service.
The workplace culture is fun and stressful. The hours are hard, there is not much work/life balance.
Pros
Fun environment, free parking and food
Cons
Too many hours, not enough support
Very fast paced working environment
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2017
This is a fun fast paced environment. Concepts are easy. You must. enjoy working and serving people. They are very organized. Work life balance is there.
Dont work for this company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 24, 2017
Worst company ever to work for. Higher ups don't care about employees, they are extremely uptight about literally everything, there is absolutely zero order and control in the stands, they just let customers swarm the stands hundreds at a time.
my review
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 21, 2017
i was doing good but new managers came in it got all messed up, it was okay place but they need to train better and better comunication. they need to be more origanized.
Pros
fun, can see what is going on that day and free food
Cons
needs better comunication and better traing
Fun environment long hours
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 15, 2017
Typical day started with getting the concession stand setup and ready to serve food before the baseball game got started, working with the public in large numbers. Co-workers were hard working and reliable. However the hours where long sometimes not getting out until after 11 pm. It was something different that's for sure.
unsafe neighborhood to work out-of
route-sales (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO. smith roadAugust 9, 2017
On smith-road in denver it was a union-shop.I was told by the secretary that my billing paperwork was the most accurate,on several occasions,there were three drivers at the time.When a customer filed a complaint against me,the other workers at my shop would not speak-up on behalf of my work ethics,when the union-rep pleaded my case,to management.Most of these individuals are retired now,but they weren't team players.I do not recommend aramark,any of their divisions for employment,it is an unjust company,that will not look out for your betterment.
Pros
beer & pizza at the meetings.
Cons
security dogs leave their waste all over the work-yard.
Really enjoyed working for this company. My job was pretty seasonal but I knew that from day one so no complaints.
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 1, 2017
The management was easy to get along with. They let you know when you are doing a good job, and coach you if there is room for improvement. The only reason I left was for personal matters that required me to relocate to a different state.
Pros
Free tickets for concerts, great pay
Cons
Seasonal position
Stay away from this place no pay increases
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoJuly 24, 2017
Do not work here in Denver Uniform and Linen Laundry division. Poor management, communication and leadership. Move on and save the yourself from lack of professionalism and no work/life balance.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Lol
Bar Manager, Bartender, Bar Back & Vendor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 6, 2017
Take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, i dont care if i ever get back,root root root for the home team
Great place and easy scheduling
Grill Cook (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 1, 2017
Good place to work to get your feet in the door in the food industry. Learn alot to move up quicker. Fun fans and great views of the games or concerts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.