Aramark Employee Reviews for Cashier

great company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2017
Aramark was on contract with Harris county district. My position was dissolved as soon as the contract was completed...if the company had a available position at another location I would still work for this company
fun work place interact with a lot of different people.
food and nutrition ( cafeteria), cashier (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 29, 2017
great place to work. Get to meet many people from different race and background. never a dull moment fun co-workers. supervisors are great. if finish all duties we help each other.
Working as a cashier.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 27, 2017
Working was not idea for me it was to much stress. they expect a lot from a very small store I was in charge from almost as if it was a grocery store with hot food. The head cashier at the time I was there seemed uneducated and sometimes even disrespectful.The mangers where not that bad at there jobs i just wished they paid more attention to there employs. But for a starter job to get your foot in the door its pretty good.
Its ok
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VANovember 20, 2017
Ok job but I'd like more opportunities. They need more benefits for their employees and more opportunities for advancement and lay raises. Job duties are okay but should get paid more for the job at task
streesful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73120November 14, 2017
I had a wonderful boss ,
but since Aramark was just opening so it was a lot of things that were not correct like prices of food , inventory etc . kitchen would be slow as well
awsome place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, NENovember 12, 2017
Aranark is a great environment to work in great hours awesome pay.I would recommend anyone to work here. The managers and bosses are great to work with.the hours are very flexible
Pros
great pkace to work at
Interesting
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Albany, GANovember 7, 2017
I worked at a Chick-fil-a express. So it was different than a regular fast food place. The customers pick up their food and then you ring them up. I spent a lot of time working in the kitchen as well.
It was a job !
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 25, 2017
It was a job. It was a very easy job. I worked weekend s and never had problems. I worked with this company while i was in college. I think they worked around my schedule, i dont remember.
Fun and Loving
Customer Service Retail Cashier (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAOctober 22, 2017
This is a Very fast paced job and could get frustrating at times but we make it fun. Very loveable people and management is very understanding/flexible in the scheduling department.
Pros
food choices, lunch vouchers
Cons
Uniform rental
productive and fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 13, 2017
it was a fun experience gaind a lot of infomration. managers were nice and understandable, like if you need days off theyll give to you just got to let then know ahead of time
Unfair
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAOctober 13, 2017
Management treats employees unfairly, unfortunately they make you feel as though you don't know what your doing. No room for advancement ...............
Pros
One free meal during your shift
My workplace is fun and we are all like one big family. Everybody knows everybody basically.
Taco Bell Cashier (Current Employee) –  Taco bellOctober 9, 2017
A day for me working at Aramark is pretty simple. I basically got accompanied to their system pretty quickly. I learned a lot of stuff within the first couple days of working there. My coworker are so friendly and it's like I'm happy to go to work everyday. I know the hardest part of my day is basically getting up out the bed but is that easy for anyone. One thing I make sure is that Im not late which never happened yet. Once I make it to work it's game time and my managers keep us up on everything. We are always in point in everything that we do.
Pros
Fresh food, clean environment
Cons
Short breaks, hot environment
day at register
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 4, 2017
would ring up people who had attitudes and were really careless to other peoples feelings and other than that the pay was very poor compared to other jobs i have received.
Very fun & relaxed
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 3, 2017
This is Aramark at the Raymond James Stadium. It's very fun and exciting, you meet many different people and everyone is helpful. Management is always around and easy to talk to. Very great work environment.
Pros
Free food
Food Service
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJSeptember 25, 2017
It was pretty laid back as long as knew what your duties were. Setting up food and ringing out customers.We also had to break down everything by the end of the day.
Pros
free lunch and weekends off
Cons
Mornings
very productive and fast paced environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2017
Aramark is very fun and interesting company to work for. The environment is very fast paced. I have learned a lot at my time with aramark and have developed into a very sufficient worker.
Not that bad of a job could have been worst.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 1, 2017
It is not that good of a place to work. there are no benefits. The management sucks completely. They are very unsanitary. Management doesn't do their jobs like they are suppose to.
Good
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bemidji, MNAugust 31, 2017
Nice place to work at. I like the environment pace. Its a multicultural work place. I plan to leave because they dont have any position for me with the new degree I have got.
Nice facilities to work at.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Indiana, PAAugust 26, 2017
Updated buildings are nice to work at. Facilities are updated for students to enjoy and have a good experience while eating with their friends on campus.
Dont work for this company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 24, 2017
Worst company ever to work for. Higher ups don't care about employees, they are extremely uptight about literally everything, there is absolutely zero order and control in the stands, they just let customers swarm the stands hundreds at a time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.