Aramark Pay & Benefits reviews

Good work
Fleet Manager, Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 20, 2018
Enjoyable place to work, slow advancement, I support 5 of us so, wife is handicapped so I have to be able to advance in job at stready pace, feel capped off.
Pros
Free lunches
Hard place to work in a jail.
House of Corrections Hourly Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Franklin, WIFebruary 20, 2018
Very hard to place to work for,hardest part was working with Inmates most did not want to work or ever had a job before a lot of disrespect. and No support from management. Did a lot of training with no compensation and big turn over. Hardest part of the job was not having set hours if someone quit or did not show up I had to stay to get the job done.
Most of the employees were great to work made some great friends but everyone is stretched way to thin doing multiple jobs.
Pros
met some good people
Cons
no one to cover or help you
Good work environment
Money Room Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 19, 2018
For the most part, everyone helps each other out. We get the job done as quick and accurately as possible so that way we don't stay longer than needed
Pros
free meals
Stay away!!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCFebruary 19, 2018
Horrible place to work. Was told I would get a raise after 90 days but that was a lie. The only people getting raises here are the indirect labor workers. How can you possibly feed your family on 11.00 an hour?? Big turnover here. If your not working fast enough to make them look good your going to get pulled into the office to hear about it.
Pros
Cons
Poor management and low wages
Just A Job
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 18, 2018
Worked for Aramark for 7 years. Minimal raises, and when you worked overtime, rarely would you receive it in the following pay period. Or you received a part of it. No promotion from within. They hire outside managers with no experience or certification and expect employees to show them the ropes. Four great employees left in just over the last year. We worked company paid holidays and didn't know we actually had off. If a smaller company operated like this they would be out of business.
Pros
Great employees to work with.
Cons
The salary, butt kissing managers.
Prep Chef
Kitchen Cook and Prep Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cullowhee, NCFebruary 18, 2018
I loved working here. This is an easy part time job through the college lifestyle. My managers were incredible and were willing to go the extra mile for their student workers.
Pros
Free meals when on shift
Cons
Uniforms
Great start
Multi- Service Director (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 18, 2018
Working with Aramark was a great start to developing a career for myself. Problem is though most employees come in as just a job and can due the bare minimum to go home. This adds a lot of stress in the work place and management normally prefers to ignore what they consider minor due to lack of applicants.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
bad home/life balance, hours varied.
Very fast place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2018
Productive and fun place to work. You will work 40+ a week throughout the year. Coworkers are fun to work with. You will receive holiday pay and vacation pay.
Not my favorite place I have worked. Too Stressful.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILFebruary 16, 2018
Flexible but long hours. Fast paced and kept busy. Nice coworkers. The hardest part of the job was financial statements and dealing with the District Managers at month end.
Cons
low pay and long hours
It was ok.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXFebruary 16, 2018
The job was pretty easy, but I really hated the employees that got hired. They were unprofessional and did not care for the job. Even when I tried to warn to the supervisor, they did not believe me. I was there for 2 years, but my first year was great.
Pros
Free lunches, holiday breaks when school was too.
Cons
The employees.

Want to know more about Aramark?

Ask a question
Good Place to start with
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Initially, at a University, this is the best place to start working. You will get to know about the culture, food, people better. Will be a very good starting point.
Pros
Free Food after match, relaxed
Cons
Less hours
Aramark was a good company to work for.
COOK ONE (Former Employee) –  Bunker Hill, INFebruary 14, 2018
The company was ok to work for. And the staff was very professional when it came to employees and there problems they was very helpful when it came to employees personal issues and family problems.
Pros
The company has good benifits
Cons
They did not like to pay overtime
No structure or accoutability
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 14, 2018
Management is constantly changing. Even though you would work up to 60 hours a week they considered you part time seasonal to avoid giving benefits. No advancement opportunities. Cut throat business.
Pros
Free food, got to watch concerts and games while working
Cons
No benefits
good job
school monitor (Former Employee) –  Carpentersville, ILFebruary 13, 2018
It was a good learning experience
Good job
Good environment
Nice people
Poor salary
Not too many hours
Clean place to work
Good place to work but didn't pay very well
laid back work environment with great ppl.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2018
Its a relaxed work environment that allows us to be more independent. Once you are trained for about 2 weeks, the supervisors let you go solo. it really allows guys to be accountable for their own tasks. for big assignments we were allowed to work in groups which made the job even easier to get done.
Pros
free lunch, weekly pay, understanding supervisors, slower paced working environment.
Cons
unpredictable work hrs.
Has been over 4 years...
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAFebruary 12, 2018
...Since I worked here. I don't know any current info on the company. However, no major complains about working there. Just remember it was poorly ran management wise. However, I believe that they have moved on.
Pros
Works with school schedule, free food, great co-workers, fairly easy work
Cons
poor management
Preductive easy an fun
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAFebruary 12, 2018
Would have stayed but i had to leave due to no raise an the manager was rude an the students were nice sometimes they got out of line i worked the pizza station for 3 years
First real job
Stores Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTFebruary 12, 2018
Had no problems. Good people. First real job I had. It has been quite a long time since I was there, but my memories of it are pleasant. Beautiful facility and good people.
Great fun part time gig working Pens games and conerts
Concessions and Beer Server (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 11, 2018
Flexible schedule as a temp I would work evening Penguin Games 3 days a week or so. It would only be 4 hours in the evening that I could go to right after my full-time job
Fun environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tigerville, SCFebruary 10, 2018
It was a good place to work part-time, on my college campus. The management was nice and it was a good workplace culture. It was a relaxed job, which was good for the time being.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K