Aramark Employee Review

if you are willing to work hard and learn a lot of things about the restaurant industry then it would be the place
Server/Barista (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VASeptember 5, 2017
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.
Pros
hands on experience
Cons
shot staffed

Other Aramark Employee Reviews

Stressful working environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 12, 2017
All Account Executives are required to post excessive numbers through SFDC. We are being set up for failure. We don't have enough employees to service the new, and existing accounts. Not allowed to hire new. Thus everyone has to take on more, and more responsibilities. Customer service is out the window. Moral is in the tank.
Experince at Aramark
Counter (Former Employee) –  Brenham, TXDecember 11, 2017
It was ok! Made sure you was fed and uniform was on. Good with keeping fans happy. Only thing I would say is bulling up there. The co-workers will make fun or be mean to another co-worker if they did something they didn't think was right I've seen it happen. But Aramark is a great place to work .
Pros
Average pay, free lunches, good customer service. Fun to work
Cons
Pay for uniform, wait very long to recieve check, bulling other co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.