Play YouTube video button

Aramark Employee Reviews

Found 12,288 reviews matching the search See all 14,524 reviews
I transferred from Citigroup to Aramark due to downsize.
Executive Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 18, 2019
I supported the Law Firm Group with Citigroup. The floor consisted of approximately 160 persons. I was the Senior Receptionist and the first person to meet and greet high end clients. It was a very comfortable atmosphere. I worked with the department from 2006-2019. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the clients walk away satisfied with the service.
Pros
Free lunch, and not being micro managed
Cons
Not being able to interact with the full staff at Aramark.
Good company
Cafeteria manager (Current Employee) –  Midland, PAJune 18, 2019
Good company , I was there 15 years, just looking for a change. They started giving descend raises, room to move up. A good work environment. I would recommend.
Eventful and exciting workplace
Concession Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kauffman Stadium, MOJune 18, 2019
Aramark at Kauffman Stadium is a very exciting and fast paced environment. A typical day includes walking through the stadium taking care of concession stands. Management is very helpful and always willing to teach or answers any questions or help the team.
Productive, relaxed and fun workplace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 18, 2019
You are expected to do what is asked of you. You can do multiple jobs if you're able. Drama is at a minimum if you mind your own business. Work, get your money and go home.
Joke of a company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJune 18, 2019
Management is a joke
To hot when doing washer/ dryer
Get written up if you take a minute longer lunch even though it’s not paid
People their are a bunch of pricks especially the one that have their for 10+ years
People have been their for over 30 years and they still ask you how to do their job
Don’t care about osha rules
I drove a forklift their for a year and a half with out any training or and certification
Fun fast pace environment.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Brunswick (LL Bean facility)June 18, 2019
I was given a job to do and allowed the freedom to get it done. I turned a difficult situation into a very positive one. The employees at LL Bean historically had not been happy with the service or quality of product they received prior to my arrival. I receive high marks from both line employee a LL Bean management on my performance.
Great Company with Amazing Leaders driving the companies Pillars
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 18, 2019
Amazing Leaders, Great Team, and outstanding work environment that is driven by the companies vision and pillars that ensures the employees are successful!
Pros
Great Leadership
Cons
A great opportunity for advancement and promotion
Food Service Director Correctional Services (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 18, 2019
Aramark is a diverse company that accepts all ethnic groups and nationalities. It provides a opportunity for advancement and leadership. It strives to excel in all areas.
Benefits
Cons
Need inproved staffing models
College University campus foreign students worldwide.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 18, 2019
Aramark was the contractor over cleaning and lawn service. Worst management ever. Pay sucked ppl there for years being paid minimum wage. Barely any support from hr. Write ups for the littlest thing.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Health care sucked
Hard worker, customer service,
Banquet Server20 (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 18, 2019
Learned how to bartend, communication with people, to er management. Co-workers helped out, management wasn't that great. Company was good to work for.
Poor place of Employment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Iron River, MIJune 18, 2019
The workplace was too hot and management refuses to fix it. The workers are overworked and underpaid. The quota they set is terrible. They offer a cheap lunch once in a while. The drama that rotates through the employees and employers is ridiculous. Management forming romantic relationships with those they're in charge of.
Cons
Everything sucked
Fun workplace
Lead supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJune 17, 2019
Great work place... Fun working there... Love meeting new people.......and i love working with students...... I always keep a smile on my face.... I enjoyed working there
Pros
Free
awesome company
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 17, 2019
great benefits, people culture along with result oriented goals. Mentorship and development was great and opportunities for advancement were there for those who were looking.
Bad leaders, Management doesnt care. Annoying student workers
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 17, 2019
I was hired though aramark 11-7pm shift for moody libaray. the older workers Belinda & Rosie will take all the tips not share them, will clock in sit down and not help with the line unless they feel like it. They act untouchable and when reported to management nothing was done. Also around 3pm is when the student works shifts start, for college kids they are some of the most stupidest workers with no common sense. They laugh and play around not acting serious. Also night manager and day time managers dont like eachother and as a MID shift i worked under both so if i did something a manager told me to do but the other didnt like i got in trouble.
My job was kinda fun
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, MIJune 17, 2019
I prepared food for children at school.
I also served the children when it was time for lunch. I worked with 5 other ladies The hours were great because I was out in time to pick up my youngest daughter from school.
Productive kinda work place
Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 17, 2019
Work was ok. I need more money than i was getting. I'm looking forward to my next job experience . Job is ok work duties i mop take out trash. Took out boi hazardous materials . The job is a job. Work is work.
So-So
Accelerate To Leadership (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 17, 2019
The management rotational program was not ran effectively. As an A2L you are supposed to be rotated to get experience in multiple departments to end up landing a job in the area you desire at the end of the program.
AJob
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 16, 2019
Out all my jobs I really love working at Mcv but I had to leave because of school and school always come before a job if I could go back I would I just have to keep pushing my self to do harder
a great job
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Mt. Airy, NCJune 16, 2019
They where a contract company and was at the hospital for only three years, They had a lot of good ideas and plans to advance their programs.The hospital works didn't ;ike the changes they where mking.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short term conract
Great environment. Great people to work around.
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2019
This job is by far the best job i've every worked on
In my life. They make sure that you are a part of the family. They get the job done as a team, and make sure that it is 1 clean 1 team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K
44.3K
33.6K
21.3K
11.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aramark.

Powered by Comparably