Aramark Employee Reviews

Good if you're desperate
Stand Worker (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHDecember 10, 2017
It's hard, long work at U of Toledo with Aramark, you'll be working Football and Basketball games and a few other events. The management is very poor. Pay is also very poor. Only work here if you haven't much of another choice.
Pros
Security
Cons
Management, hours, pay, job culture is very lacking
Basic work
Sorter/Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INDecember 10, 2017
Low pay for the job itself in all positions, not worth the working condition with no advancements, season conditions are bad. No a/c in the factory at all.
great monetary incentives during the summer months
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 10, 2017
Aramark Parks & Destinations division is doing a great job as an employer. I love the location in central phoenix right next to Camelback lakes. Fun fast paced environment.
Pros
4 days 10 hrs shifts available
Part Time Only
Audit Consultant, Sales Tax Audit Team (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 9, 2017
Was a part time consultant here. Good team, fun environment. Not too stressful. Could have used better data organization, though, as that would have made the job easier.
Fast paced and fun its the Royals Stadium
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 9, 2017
It's faced paced you meet new people you get we have contest for the most sells on certain items and receive rewards and gift cards also if we pass inspections.Sometimes the fans/ customers are a little unruly due to intoxication but if you know how to deal with people like I do always polite but stern, its a piece of cake. I love the ladies I work with, I love my regular customers that come every year and I have built some great relationships if you can deal and love people this would be a great job, it's a few areas in the workplace that needs to be worked on but we are union and do have union reps that we address those concerns with.
Pros
We do get lunch before we work and breakfast if its a day game.
Cons
Breaks are reasonable.
One of my best jobs
S2L Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 8, 2017
My day consisted on helping what ever area needed it, from the deli to catering to the bakery to the office. I bounced around and did whatever work was available. The people were very friendly and inviting, the management was very supportive and helpful. It was the first job where I felt respected and valued it was overall a great experience.
Great management
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Denali National Park and Preserve, AKDecember 8, 2017
Great team, enjoyable coworkers. It was a union position and located in a national park, so the company had to work closely with those entities to ensure employees were treated fairly and had an acceptable work environment.
Amazing!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Page, AZDecember 8, 2017
Aramark is amazing, I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. They have so many different locations, job fields, and opportunities, that you can always find something that suits you.
nice place to work
Reservations Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 8, 2017
i liked the job there i wish i had more help i would love to try working there again. but i would like to have more talk time with my managers and coworkers.
Pros
free lunch sometmes
Cons
no time to eat
Its ok
Patient Transport (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 8, 2017
I mean its ok long as you know your job and how to do it but most of the time they keep coming up with different rules every week and they don't understand what transporting patients is all about
Pros
Helps pay bills
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Excellent Corporation
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 8, 2017
I love working for Aramark. They are inclusive, informative and care about their employees. It is a wonderful place to work. My job is ending and there are not any openings for me at this time. I am sorry to leave, but have enjoyed working for Aramark.
maybe
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 7, 2017
The job model for this place is so far out of wack it isnt even funny. You can get what they sell for a lot less at winco and dont need there coffee makers even with a big business
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Great
Cashier, Servant, And Cleaned (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 7, 2017
I wouldnt mind returning to work with this company.The employees are excellents as well as the entire company. There wasnt much of a way to get into trouble because everyone cares for each other.
It's not a good place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSDecember 7, 2017
This place is all around awful. The management does not want to help at ALLLLLL !!! They rather you be awfully busy rather than get off their butts and help. I would never work there again a day in my life
Decent company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2017
Decent company to work for. Depending on management you work for you may like or dislike your role. I worked with decent individuals so it wasn’t bad at all
it was miserable
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Lansing, KSDecember 7, 2017
typical work day was 5am-1:30pm the hardest part was working in the heat and the cold..the most enjoyable part of the job was lunch time....i learned how to sort uniforms
Pros
the hours
Cons
treated poorly by management not enough money, and the people
Great Workplace
Major Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 6, 2017
Hunting new business and closing the deal to sale uniform rental services. The hardest part of job was dealing with competition under bidding you to steal your new business, and business not being for sale due to contracts with competitor.
great enviroment
Vsu-valdosta bread company (Current Employee) –  valdosta gaDecember 6, 2017
great people love the college students management Is awesome I learned a lot about customer service there is really nothing hard about the job everything run smoothly in that area
Pros
discount foods
Cons
no benefits
Same old company as Trinity just a different Name.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ionia, MIDecember 6, 2017
Aramark is only a bit better than working for Trinity services. At least you were pais time and half at trinity for the holidays. You still have to watch your hours and make sure you get paid for them because you will come out short. Other than that it is still the same old job, problems and bad management. I would never recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Holiday pay -Time and half
Cons
Putting up with management.
expectations
kitchen cook supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, INDecember 6, 2017
this is a prison environment. it will be no different than supervising a bunch of 12 year olds. also you cannot show favoritism with type of crimes inmates commit or race. otherwise remember the golden rule.
Pros
stable
Cons
hostile staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.