Aramark Employee Reviews

1946
Found 10,565 reviews matching the search See all 12,513 reviews
Produtive
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tempe azAugust 9, 2018
It was a great opportunity to work there I got aot of hands on experience Great staff team oriented safety rules OSHOA training great hours Trained I all the areas room for advancement
Pros
Gained experience
Cons
Slow hours
over worked
Stand Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 9, 2018
Very fast paced environment. I love it because at time when the area slowed we can view to count all the games. I did not like to count inventory before and after games
Miss the job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 8, 2018
They have Good pay an willing to go back 9/19/18 but Have Hopes to move To a better job then for them again. Will to see if I can go back an hopeful too but still looking to move on.
Great place to work,Awful work environment(Prison)
Aramark Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lansing, KSAugust 8, 2018
Most of the people at the company are great, and i joined the company because they want to work for a place that makes a difference. The benefits are okay, and the company supports the idea of work-life balance.Hours are worked in your favor to give you more days off. But management doesn't care about you and after 8-9 months you will be replaced.
Pros
Free food, Relaxed job
Cons
Around hundred of inmates, Terrible Correctional officers, No cell phones, no long term advancements
Productive and a great place to work
Chef Manager Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Broussard, LAAugust 8, 2018
If you are just starting off going to work offshore this is a great place for you to work. Great place to learn different task and advance in another position really fast.
Relaxed
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 8, 2018
Aramark is a great company to work for. Busy during the winter months servicing the buildings and in the summer with the summer camps. Great place.
• Manage work orders in a busy Customer Server Center.
• Log, triage, and assign maintenance and repair calls to the appropriate trades’ team.
• Ensure work order are finalized and closed in a timely manner.
• Maintain event calendars for forty-seven schools to ensure proper custodial coverage.
• Create and run reports of after-hours school use for proper billing.
Pros
Busy
Cons
Advancement
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 8, 2018
It’s was a great work place and they gave overtime as well and they could be understanding as Well as fun and have good safety Procedures I recommend this place to work
Productive and great experience to work with
Inmate Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 8, 2018
I love it great experience you learn something every day dealing with different inmates day to day. They have awesome benefits, fantastic security. Not to mention the food is delicious. I recommend people to work with Aramark.
Pros
Helpful co workers
Cons
Health care
Food Service Director
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIAugust 7, 2018
Client driven, customer based operation. Upper management has a YES culture event when running Aramark programs. Great employees, work is fun. Aramark use to allow creativity but not much anymore.
Fast pace kitchen
Chef (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAAugust 7, 2018
Fast pace kitchen. Numerous catering everyday. In charge of 10 plus employees. Good company to work for.
need a better opportunity. Fast learner, up for any challenges
Slow an a hard place to work
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  ChicagoAugust 7, 2018
When I first started I thought it was a good place to work I was getting a lot of hours making a lot of money and then it stopped but I had choosing to work for third shift and that was the worst idea I ever had the people there was lazy didn't have any work experience and was just real lazy
The job waa fun alot of team work get to meet alot if different people
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 7, 2018
Aramark company is a good company to work for. At bumc where i used to work was a great place love my employees we where all hard workers and always worked as team.
work day
Office Manager/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 7, 2018
Enter data and process invoices in Prima
•Maintain unit invoice logs
•Analyze inventory and production results on weekly inventory report
•Order supplies when needed
•Maintain files at the location
•Print menu signs and post updated menus on the campus dining website
Overall a decent company
Master Electrician (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 7, 2018
I was in a maintenance division. I don't know what it is like to work in the food service or other divisions. As for as the division I was in, I would say it was a good company to work for.
service food a the kid
fodd service worker (Former Employee) –  Central Falls, RIAugust 7, 2018
help to the people to clean put the food in refrigeratorchech the food have good condition the fruit the milk check thebtemperature at the refigerator and service food to the chikdren
Creative office with a lot of competition
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 7, 2018
Too much competition and not much transparency. There is no job security, too many rounds of layoffs makes it difficult to create a healthy work culture.
Pros
Creativity
Cons
Lack of transparency and job security
Cut throat job
Food service/Location supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 7, 2018
Too much favouritism. They dont give you the employees you need and expect you as a supervisor to do more than one position at the same time. Managers are not accessible . once the managers dont like you they will do whatever including creating a hostile work environment to get rid of you. Or transfer their potential replacement for you, to micro manage you and report back to them, until you are out. One very important tip is dont trust anyone and watch your back.
Pros
Monday thru friday
Cons
Cut throat job
Office Environment
BILLING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 7, 2018
I can only advise of my experience within the Uniform Services Division. I worked in the office and only heard what occurred in other parts of the company on campus. For me, there were positive aspects as far as flexibility in scheduling. Unfortunately, I was present for not one, but two lay offs - the first was the Accounts Receivable Team and the second was my own - the Billing Clerks. It was unfortunate, but it occurred.

I did enjoy the company of some of my colleagues but I cannot say that management was quality. Unfortunately management did play favorites and also elected to speak poorly in "private" about their team members. I was not much for the unprofessional environment, gossip and disrespect.
It’s an okay place to work for
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAAugust 6, 2018
Need to pay more money for th workers their is no communication at all between shifts and not enough people to work the shifts so we have to work over
Fun and enjoyable meeting people from diffrent cultures and etnicities
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2018
learned to work the cash register, also how to get the number of items sold at the end of the event. its a good place to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicities.
Cons
no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight