Aramark Employee Reviews

Good company
Chick fil a (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAFebruary 13, 2018
The work environment is solid it was really fun to work with my co-workers. My boss really helpful in training me to do my job. Overall, I recommend working for this company.
Fun seasonal employment
Payroll specialist (Current Employee) –  Mancos, COFebruary 13, 2018
Fun seasonal employment
A great job with potential to learn and grow
I learned working as a team and brain storming to improve customer service and employee relations
Aramark
CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 13, 2018
The people are nice and the training is very good. Be prepared to make production goals for the management. Fast paced atmosphere. Advancement is possible if you have the foot in the door.
Pros
Training
Cons
Communication
Enjoyed the experience
Unit Controller (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAFebruary 13, 2018
The other workers were very helpful in understanding the requirements in the Food Industry and the paper work that is related to help the company perform their duties to the client.
Fair company
EVS Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Fair company. Feel they should take better care of their employees and have more available resources to help employees who are in need of have questions
Pros
Great schedules
Cons
Communication, payroll
Work @ Amarark
NEW ACCOUNTS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 13, 2018
I started out in Accounts Receivable, moved into Assistant Manager of the Stockroom, that is were all logos were sewn on, all products were labeled, and pulled. After that I transferred to Airport Way location. I was Warehouse Asst Manager for a few months, than ended up In Customer Service. I loved being in Customer Service. I than transferred up to Seattle, they had a new position as a New Accounts Installer. I would go out to New Account, and measure all employees for New Uniforms. I also was in charge on the Embroidery on al uniforms, making sure that the Logos were correct. Than ordered Uniforms, and got product in time for Install date. After a year they went ahead and phased the job out, and I moved back home to Portland.
Long Days, Hard Work.
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 13, 2018
profits over employee happiness!
Aramark use to be privately held company. Now it is publicly traded, its not about the employee its all about the stockholders!!!
good job
school monitor (Former Employee) –  Carpentersville, ILFebruary 13, 2018
It was a good learning experience
Good job
Good environment
Nice people
Poor salary
Not too many hours
Clean place to work
Good place to work but didn't pay very well
Catering Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Fun exciting place to work.
Company really cares about their employees.
Many opportunities for advancement
Cross training provided
Excellent customer service
Do not work in the corrections side of aramark
Inmate Supervisor (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 13, 2018
I cannot speak for all areas of Aramark, but in the corrections side there is a Junior High School atmosphere. Management pets, favoritism, lack of correction aimed to the correct individual. I would much rather work with teenagers than the adults I do now. There is an excuse for everything.
Not a good place
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 13, 2018
The workforce is overworked and understaffed. Equipment is less than adequate. Great risk on injury on the job, then no support. If you happen to be an ironman and have no value of family life then this is the place.
Hospital Environment
ICU Concierge/Hotel Manager/CSR/Operator (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAFebruary 13, 2018
It was very fast paced in the ICU, from the time you get there in the morning until you leave. It is constantly changing all day. The amount of phone calls, nursing request, or other request they ask of you. Your number 1 priority is the patient and patient family.
This is the most dysfunctional company that I have ever worked for.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2018
I quit with no new job. There is absolutely no training. I had no working telephone, fax machine or copier. The managers are control freak, micromanagers, arm chair quarterbacks. You are expected to make 200 cold calls weekly and walk into small businesses that clearly do not want you there. Aramark can't install, deliver or even hope to meet the customer service standards that they promised. I am a college educated professional and I spent most of my time riding around on delivery trucks, installing national accounts, cleaning up vial food debris in towels, sweeping rat feces off of a 100 year old factory floor all conveniently located in the ghetto in downtown Atlanta. No thank you.
Pros
Cons
Read the review. Vial degusting blue collar company. Worst job that I have ever had.
Taking care of the students was the main priority. Food safety
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSFebruary 13, 2018
Working for Aramark was a good experience. There was room for advancement but the main priority was food production keeping productive, positive, motivated, energetic employees to come in and do their duties and responsibility. Teamwork and lack of communication.
laid back work environment with great ppl.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2018
Its a relaxed work environment that allows us to be more independent. Once you are trained for about 2 weeks, the supervisors let you go solo. it really allows guys to be accountable for their own tasks. for big assignments we were allowed to work in groups which made the job even easier to get done.
Pros
free lunch, weekly pay, understanding supervisors, slower paced working environment.
Cons
unpredictable work hrs.
Professional
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Germantown, MDFebruary 13, 2018
I love it, great place to work at all times. great learning experience and take care of their employees. You can always better yourself in the company.
Scad
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2018
the environment at this facility was racist but cordial and at times tumultuous . Also micromanaged . The hardest part of the job was realizing how filthy some human beings can be , I could only imagine their homes.
Has been over 4 years...
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAFebruary 12, 2018
...Since I worked here. I don't know any current info on the company. However, no major complains about working there. Just remember it was poorly ran management wise. However, I believe that they have moved on.
Pros
Works with school schedule, free food, great co-workers, fairly easy work
Cons
poor management
It a good place to start off your fast food career
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALFebruary 12, 2018
I finished the ready to work program at Shelton state community college an it help me learn the managing part of the job if it offered full-time to everyone then it would be better
Preductive easy an fun
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAFebruary 12, 2018
Would have stayed but i had to leave due to no raise an the manager was rude an the students were nice sometimes they got out of line i worked the pizza station for 3 years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K