Aramark Employee Reviews

Fun and enjoyable meeting people from diffrent cultures and etnicities
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2018
learned to work the cash register, also how to get the number of items sold at the end of the event. its a good place to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicities.
Cons
no breaks
Very strong team environment with opportunity to advance
Facility Services District Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 6, 2018
Very good division with supportive management and opportunity to work across nosiness segments. The group was very committed to service and safety for staff
Good Company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCAugust 6, 2018
I enjoy working for Aramark they are a good company and have great people. They are fun to be around. They have great customer service and are kind and polite
healthy work enviorment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 6, 2018
Hot food and friendly great service not mood swings from all of our bosses and nice conection with everyone in the building common grounds met for all of us inside the same work enviorment.
Pros
lunch break
Cons
heated food
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILAugust 5, 2018
Aramark is a huge company, offering multiple services not only in the US, but globally. The business environment is complex, and challenging. I worked in information technology, and was fortunate to work with a great bunch of people. There was always something new to learn, and somebody who was willing to help explain things, if they knew. There was clearly a LOT of work that needed to be done!
cooking job
Cook (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCAugust 5, 2018
Pay should be better. I have a household to support, so i would need more compensation. I did not really like the position because I felt there was not room to move up.
Customer Service Representative/ Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami,FLAugust 5, 2018
Great company, great benefits, obtained great experience while employed here. Open door policy. Position was eliminated due to downsizing. Would love to work here again
great to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAAugust 5, 2018
Loved every minute of working here. I was front end supervisor.
I was able to build great relationships with the staff. Learned so much on how to manage others. My boss took time to inform me of up-coming events and gave me coaching on management skills to improve upon
Pros
loved the company
Cons
lost the contract at the location i worked
team work
Imaging Service TM CHTM (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAAugust 5, 2018
no micro managment
great team
customer satisfaction
large hospital system
lacks onboarding services and education for proper success will need development and IDP creation
Pros
big company
Cons
toobig
Fun co- workers
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 4, 2018
Very fast paced on a limited time. Prep, serve, cashier, and keeping the kitchen clean at all times. Not enough hours that’s why I am looking for another job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks

Want to know more about Aramark?

Ask a question
excited
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NYAugust 4, 2018
I am very excited to work in aramark, i enjoy retail and helping people with their merchandise, I learn how to stock everything and how to be well organized with the merchandise, I am enjoying working in the summer with them I totally recommend
Pros
Long breaks, discounts
DonaldMyhand
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 4, 2018
putting up fruits and veggie in produce cooler seperate meats in cooler and freezer wash dishes on differant occasions go and check milk machine need changing often,sweep floor ,mop floor clean out coolers throw away empty boxes mop and sweep coolers check dairy cooler rotate boxes management always happy the hardest part of job is when u working hard and u may find a co worker walking around doing nothing i think the culture was very exciting one day i learn how to make gumbo but in all it was a great place to work
Pros
yes free lunch
Cons
only ten minute breaks
Aramark
Cleaning Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORAugust 4, 2018
I enjoy the people on my team a lot, but the work is very overwhelming with the impossible schedules, and bad communication between our client and the staff. We work very hard , and are definetly underpaid.
Pros
We do have free lunches offered, and our uniforms washed for us if needed.
Cons
Bad schedules, not enough pay, and not enough workers hired.
Great
Cook (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOAugust 4, 2018
.Great work days
.I've learned tobe persistent
.Great management
.Great working culture
.Great, not really any hard jobs to do
. The greatest part actually working there is working learning
.Great
.Great
Fun and different
Warehouse Manager / Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAAugust 3, 2018
This was an amazing job to start out as a kid. Aramark gave me a platform to grow and become a great manager. I would recommend this company for anyone who loves food and alcohol.
Fast paced environment
WAIT STAFF (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAAugust 3, 2018
Working with Aramark at Fenway was a huge learning experience. I learned how to be quick and provide exceptional service to guest. Some guest were not the friendliest people and my co-workers were difficult to deal with. I developed a great deal of patience and interpersonal skills that helped get my job done effectively and efficiently.
Simple Worplace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Grambling, LAAugust 3, 2018
Simple. Easy. And i was very thankful for my time of work. I learned how to set tables, work better with others while also taking orders and being apart of a team unit.
Pros
Free Foood
Cons
Not enough hours
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MO 63026August 3, 2018
Company went through reorganization. Job eliminated. Overall was a good place to work. Got along well with management and co-workers. Would recommend working their.
Pros
close to my home
Cons
Some of the benefits weren't the greatest
Overworked and stressful
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 3, 2018
I worked at a extreme high volume Starbucks licensed through Aramark. Each day during Fall and Spring semesters was busy and stressful. Even though I entered the job with previous barista experience I felt overwhelmed by the customer flow without proper number of workers scheduled or many workers would call-in.

Most workers are students (myself included until I decided to take a break) and can't work during the busiest times due to classes, yet the location manager for the campus refused to hire full-time non-student workers. Higher management rarely helped us succeed. Now they are bringing online ordering when we still don't have enough capable workers.

I also never received full-time benefits despite working 40 hrs a week. I agreed to go full-time to have the health insurance, PTO, and vacation time but it was all empty promises. They worked me without compensation.
typical work day
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 3, 2018
ordering, preparing, serving meals. Leading, and coaching. Providing a team atmosphere for employees, and an enjoyable dinning experience for students.
Pros
free lunch, uniform reimbersment
Cons
having enough substitute employees to fill in when necessary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

53.6K

2.3

2.1Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight