Play YouTube video button

Aramark Employee Reviews

Found 12,715 reviews matching the search See all 15,025 reviews
Liked my job
Food Service Coordinate (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHAugust 19, 2019
The people I worked with was a great crew, but the facility I worked at was very unpredictable because at any minute you can be walked out due to what an inmate accuses you of even if it isn't true. Aramark needs to hire their own investigators because then alot of employees wouldn't be getting walked out. Be safe..
Great hours
Route Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 19, 2019
I was in charge of route sales and I really enjoyed what I was responsible for and the people I worked with. The company was a great company to work for. I only left for a more lucrative opportunity.
A very high stress environment
Catering Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 19, 2019
If you have the time to invest with the company it would pay of if you are focus and know exactly where you want to go.i would recommend the company overall it’s a good company
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Hardly any break
Great Training but inconsistent messages
General Manager of Food and Nutritional Services (Former Employee) –  French Camp, CAAugust 19, 2019
Productive but challenging with little advanced notice of change. Communication was random and select. Details changed often as did upper management and their focus. Frustration with lack of consistency.

Good training program on financial components and contracts. Definitely emphasized client interaction and success.
Pros
Benefits / Advancement on merit
Cons
Lack of motivational factors / Stress and frustration due to lack of direction and focus
nice company but low pay
Custodial Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIAugust 19, 2019
I enjoyed working for Aramark/Kohl's corp. The workplace and the culture is prefect for my lifestyle:Fashion! However, the low pay for the amount of work you do it overwhelming, for over 2 months i was doing a two person job without any help. I was felt up with all of management and ask to some kind of reimbursement. After a few week they rewarded me for my hardwork with a $25 gift card. it help a little bit.
Underpaid and Overworked
Controller Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 19, 2019
Management very focused on financial performance metrics and had high expectations of the work effort by management team. Field managers resignations were high and compensation inadequate. IT financial and management systems were antiquated and, although in the process of being updated, the horizon was years to implement. Very manual and time intensive data systems across the board in addition to the people management activities required. I would not recommend.
fun
Food Service Specialist/ Baker (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 19, 2019
The job was fun and educational. it taught me a lot on the aspects of making all kinds od items from breads to cakes to cinnamon rolls even muffins. The stress level came from those around you and the constant time limits.
Fun Work Environment
Supervisor/Catering Cook (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 18, 2019
Its a great place to work if you love learning different things everyday and working in a face paced environment. ....................................
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hours can be very long if youre a single parent.
Head Custodian
Head Custodian (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 18, 2019
Aramark is an okay play to work but for the strenuous work that you have to do on a daily basis is not worth the pay. They will not pay you any more than minimum wage regardless of years of experience. Although, yearly if you pass your evaluation you might get $.10+ raise. I was responsible for a whole elementary school consisting of multiple buildings getting paid under $9/hour.
It was awsome.
Floor Technian (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2019
It was excellent. Exciting place to work. I worked in the emergency room at Grady Health System I'mexperienced floor technician. Learn a lot about floors working there. Good leadership.
Love and hate
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, GAAugust 18, 2019
I loved my job . Cleaning on my own was relaxing. Hard work in the summer . However after 2 years Of begging to have a manager do their job and handle an aggressive supervisor I decided to leave. No one should be uncomfortable for that long and nothing be done about it but a talk that led to the supervisor laughing and mocking me for using “open door”. They lost the contract and I. A. 100% understand why
Pros
Work is easy if you like to clean, pto and vacation time
Cons
Hours, expensive healthcare, Management
It's a very nice place to work everybody helped each other out
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 18, 2019
Everybody gets along with each other very relaxing very fast work past everybody makes it comfortable and enjoying getting up every morning coming to work.
not very worker friendly
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2019
you worked and asked no questions and if you no breaks really allowed they are poor in actively promoting minorities to management positions but have high minority staff based employment
Pros
they pay every week and you are fed lunch free
Cons
have not enough minorities at the descision making llevel to have fair representation
Aramark
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 17, 2019
Good job and good company and hours just the pay is kinda low. It's great working work kids and school staff they become your family away from home. Your off when kids are off and the hours are good just wish the pay was better. Other than that I love it, I learned alot from it. Met awesome people.
Awesome!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 17, 2019
A typical day with Aramark was very clean, precise, and well-planned. I gained plenty of experience working there. Everyone was very nice and I was always busy. Even though I no longer work for this company, definitely would still recommend to others.
Great
Final Inspector (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAAugust 17, 2019
This was a fast paced environment to work in. Very demanding physically. Union job so you should try not to sick very often. Great benefits though and decent pay.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No AC
My Review
Catering Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 17, 2019
Productive. No room for growth. Friendly people. Fast paced. Trendy. Ready to be on the top of the world. Nice place to start out. .............................
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No room for long time employees to grow. Mostly Hire outside of the compony
Hard work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  United statesAugust 17, 2019
They are not the place where you want to go and work cause you don't not much of a raise and I think it's just gonna happen to them is the truth that they are not going to keep up their numbers
Stable Job, Great People
Assistant Food Service Director (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 17, 2019
Really enjoyed working there, a lot of the people I met were great. I am very grateful for the opportunities they allowed me and I admire and respect a lot of the people I had the luck of working with. One of the things I disliked the most was that some days(most days) the work hours were long and draining.
Great place to be apart and work at
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Coatesville, PAAugust 17, 2019
Just an overall great experience with the company. Management was absolutely amazing, very flexible with hours and raises. There was a lot of teamwork within the staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K
44.5K
33.7K
21.4K
11.4K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aramark.

Powered by Comparably