2 on 2 off, 3 on 2 off, 2 on 3 off. 12 to 13 hr. days and flip every 2 weeks from days to nights. Kinda sucks considering it doesn't have to be that way.
12 hour shifts, and you work different days all the time. They will make you flip flop between day shift and graveyard
12 hour rotating shifts wear you out. Then you get to work your days off to cover vacations
Very long hours with no balance between your home life and work.
For me a salaried employee should work 55 to 60 hours a week. This is NOT what is required at Arauco, only 40 hours is required. No time and half is given for any hours over 40.
Very hard to get use to.
- What is the most stressful part about working at Arauco NA?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Arauco NA?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Arauco NA? What are the steps along the w…3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Arauco NA a better place to work?2 people answered
- Anyone do the pre- employment drug screen yet?2 people answered
- What type of pre-employment drug screen does Arauco administer?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Arauco NA?2 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Arauco NA?One person answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Arauco NA?One person answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Arauco NA?One person answered