Arauco NA
64Average

Arauco NA Employee Reviews

United States41 reviews
flexible hours start between 7 am / 8:30 end 4:30 6 pm
have employees from many different culture

have free onsite parking

offer free gym facility on site
very friendly place to work easy to fit in good benefits plenty of work to keep a person busy most employees are more then happy to help when you need it or don't fully understand how to go about doing the task.
Bad management preferences they choose their favorites production side supervisors ok but managers need to set priorities strait they have favorable ppl
At the start of each day we have a team meeting to learn what has happened on the off shift and your weekend. They also let us know what production is running and any projects for the day.
Excellent company to work for. The pay and benefits are the best in the area. There are opportunities for advancing if you work hard and do your job. The safety culture here is really strong.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Recently learned the mill is shutting down for good Most of my co workers were great and I generally loved working with all of them. Management was lackluster at best. Communication was hardly ever transparent
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management and Inconsistencies
They are not family friendly and fire over stupid reasons. They only care about the upper management. Or the staff that are the pets of the managers.
if you work hard and are willing to learn there is room for advancement a lot of hours to put in and is a rotating 12 hr shift a lot of different jobs are available throughout mill from time to time never stuck in a job unless you want to be where your at
The only thing I could see improvement on is more training for certain areas. A very understanding company. They realize people have families and things come up. Great company to work for.
This is a growing company in North America and has a ton of potential. The leadership is easy to work with/for and since it’s a smaller company, relationships can be developed more deeply. Strongly recommended!
We work hard and the company is not perfect but I love the fact that upper management is open to hearing my ideas to improve the culture and the way we work.
-Great support from management
-Work autonomy

-Friendly and collaborative work environment

I highly recommend ARAUCO to any job seeker. This is a great company and I cannot say enough good things about it.
I loved working there. It was very busy but I liked the challenge. I felt I was accomplishing a lot.
My reason for not being there was my stupidity. Chewing tobacco.

Wish I could go back .
Schedule work. Decent environment. Organized. Decent benefits. Good 401k. Management supports decisions. Good bonus. Good vacation.
Not enough local places to eat.
People at this place don’t know have any people skills and working here reminds me of middle school with all the back and forth Tatalling on people and people do not know how to tell the truth or own up to their own mistakes
If you like working jobs without the pay for that job then this is the place for you. Many times safety was compromised over production and quality. Pros was the wage
Pros
Decent wage
Cons
Management and pay
Arauco is a good place with mostly decent people working there. Unfortunately, the biggest problem with the place is the serious disconnect that upper management seems to have with what their perception of reality is and what true reality is.
Your opinion doesn't matter to upper management especially if you are American Female. Most higher up's are from Chilie and all males.
People don't talk much lot's of back stabbing. The worst work environment I've ever been in.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Work life balance
This was one of the best places I've ever worked for the unity here can not be described . management was perfect in everyway , You knew that they were there to help you to move forward with your career
I truly feel valued and respected. My manager constantly reminds me that we are partners in everything. I am challenged to find effective solutions in my daily responsibilities, pushed out of comfort zones to achieve new heights, and encouraged to continue on in both my personal and professional development. I have had a chance to travel to places I have never been before and work with team members across departments. If you too seek growth and development, this is the place to be!
The company has a hard-working group of people that all come together to get the job done. Culturally this is a very exciting place to work. Great benefits, great pay, great people.