Arauco NA Employee Review

Good Ole Boy system
Storeroom Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, ARSeptember 18, 2018
That pretty much says it all. Management does not care about policy or procedures, do it our way. Salary management is not appreciated my senior management and there is absolutely 0 job security if you are in management. I saw the entire management turnover in 2 years. The environment is dog eat dog, if someone does not like you they will cuss you and treat you like garbage, and will do everything they can to get you fired. Take it what it’s worth... this is what I saw in my two years with the company.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Environment, work/life separation

Other Arauco NA Employee Reviews

Fire Prevention Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bennettsville, SCMarch 11, 2019
Excellent benefits and pay. You will have the opportunity to grow and advance. Good health care and contribution to retirement. Large company with chance to move if you desire.
Pros
Good Pay and Benifits
Cons
Dusty environment
Very unfair. Management do not care if you work hard
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2019
Arauco NA could be a very good company to work for if they cared about their temporary and full time employees more. Management do not care how their employees treat temporary employees. They do not train well or care to ensure things are done correctly. Management and other employees tell you incorrect procedures and refuse to admit their incorrect direction. Their are temporary employees that have worked their for years performing well but overlooked while they hire from within. It is a very course environment with a lot of full time employees that treat each other extremely unprofessional. Management do not seem to care. Only the employees that have been their years get the listening ears. If you are new employee or temp they can careless how hard you work how willing you are to learn or how the employees treat you that have been there for years. They click up against you. Sad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arauco NA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9