Arby's
Happiness rating is 63 out of 100

Arby's Employee Reviews

Found 12,050 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Arby's selected this as a representative review
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Arby's is great. They understand that things happen with children and my manager is awesome.OverallMy experience working at Arby's is great.
They weren’t really fair there, some of the things they had me do were very unnecessary and unexplainable. They also didn’t tell me my piercing wasn’t welcomed until I was 2 weeks in. I attempted to change the type of piercing (at managers request) and she disliked that as well so I was told to get rid of it. I had a death in the family and then got sick severely shortly after working so I had to take some time off. I came back and they respected me a lot less, treated me unfairly and made me do unnecessary things. They destroyed my self-esteem causing me to go into a deep depression, I put my two weeks in and left. It was for the best.
Pros
Discount, Food
Cons
Short Breaks, Unfairness, Unresponsible managers
It's difficult enough having to work in fast food but between labor shortages and out dated systems this job can become very taxing on anyone working.
Pros
Meal for management
Cons
Pay, environment
It started off an okay place, but then you get stuck in a position no matter how hard you work, how much effort you put forth. They make promises but don’t stick to them.May not be all but it could be a lot better.
I only worked for 3 months at Arby’s. First day wasn’t peachy, but I gained awareness of the fast food system and fast paced work environment. Management that remained there while i was working were tough but very fair. All depends on where you working.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Arby’s is a joke the managers suck and are power hungry and don’t respect the crew at all and have done and will do anything in their power to get someone out including lie and start drama I don’t recommend working there I did for 9 years and was thrown out over drama and lies from upper management.
This place was my second home for a very long time. The pay is what lead to me finding another job though. Other than that the work was easy, paid off, management was amazing and I made real connections with my coworkers.
Pros
Discounted/free meals, flexibility, lovely management, easy work
Cons
No breaks, the pay
It's a good starting job but after a year of it, it doesn't get any better. There wasn't a wage raise after a year of being there and I had to ask for it. Upper management barely knows what goes on in the actual stores.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Very busy
i worked at arbys for a couple years, the food is delicious, the people there are nice and cool, i bit off more than i could chew when i rushed into management, should've just stayed a crew member, for personal reasons, i get no respect 🤣
A typical day at work was always different based on what area you worked in. I mainly worked the front cash register and and taking orders in the drive-thru. Managers are like leaders here.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible scheduling, great leadership
Cons
change of management
Management really sucks, started out nice as i worked but slowly turned into a type of cult mentality. theres lunch rush at around 12, then dinner rush at 5. gotta work fast, and dont screw up the orders!
Management not willing to work with employees with medical issues that pop up last minute and cause that employee to miss a lot of work.
Pros
Employee discount on meals as long as you are working
Cons
If over 18 you dont get a lunch break
Most of the employees were like a family. Management was great a little to lenient at times. No real punishment for actions. Pay was average and needs to be better. Very under staffed at times and other employees choose not to work.
Pros
Free food, caring friends
Cons
Alot
You'll feel unappreciated here. I was always expected to go above and beyond with no inscentive or raise . This job made me miserable. I couldn't have a personal life because my schedule was always changing and I was always getting called in. As a manager you are expected to always come. My coworkers , crew , and manager were cool. I feel like the higher ups don't care to help. They only care for the profit . They could pay more to help in employee retention . I made 10 an hour as a shift lead. There were days where an hour or two of sales would pay all the employees
Pros
Free lunch some fun people
Cons
No set schedule low pay
everyone’s disrespectful and acts like it’s high school when they are all grown adults it’s a very disgusting & disrespectful place to work DO NOT RECOMMEND
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
The coworkers are hands down. The best you could ask for! The term teamwork makes the dream work really comes into play here. The customer service skills this job provides are ones that set you for success in any position. Meeting all the customer and putting that personal touch in really make the shifts go by smoother and it makes the customer happy.
Pros
Discounted food and customer service education
Cons
Short staffing
The higher up managers make you feel small. They blame YOU for their faults. They are the worst when it comes to teamwork, and understanding work to life balance.
Pros
Cons
Overall worst kind of people.
Arbys is okay to work for when just starting out. Working 48+ a week becomes difficult when you want a work life balance. Pay is good, benefits good, but work life balance is off. They bring people in behind you that are making more than you even though you train them.The culture at my store is awesome it is like a big family. They work life balance is just off thats it.
Pros
Pay, benefits, culture
Cons
work life balance, people come in behind you making more
Loved the night shift there. They where very nice and great Manger. Had fun running the back and making food. Slicing roast beef was easy. Just didn't like first shift because of the girls there.
Pros
Free lunch every shift
I worked at multiple restaurants as I moved up the ladder. Depending on your General Manager and other management, the restaurant can be built to have a fun, exciting culture or a draining, toxic one. The work to life balance is non-existent. If you’re an AM, be prepared to get calls at 10pm when someone needs help or calls off, and work 7 days a week, 10-16 hours when understaffed. You don’t get a break, either, you’re on your feet for 10 hours, and my store was so busy I couldn’t even eat many days. You are scheduled 48 hour weeks every week, mandatory. I enjoyed it for the development and skills it gave me, but be prepared to live at work if you’re a busy store or understaffed.
Pros
Health insurance, free meals, skills development
Cons
No breaks, long shifts, no personal life, mandatory overtime
The work isn’t that hard or difficult and usually the employees are good. I’ve had very few problems with managers and I usually get the days off that I need. On the bad side of things you are often over worked and under appreciated.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Bad for mental health
  1. Employee Reviews