ARC Document Solutions Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Oh boy
Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 12, 2018
Well I cant say a whole lot. The Manger at the Tampa Location was awesome best I've ever dealt with. I was a Driver and I was preparing to put in for my Vacation but instead I was given a Pink Slip due to Cut Backs. Honestly majority of the clients were good to deal with. I had a special time I had to leave every day due to child care and I pretty much got attacked on a daily basis because of this. I was on Time every Day and completed tasks on a daily basis. Also whenever it was time to take PTO It was more of a Hassle than anything. I still haven't recovered after more than 2 Years being gone from Company.
Pros
Good Manager, Good Clients
Cons
Short Breaks, Pto, Family Life
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clawson, MIJuly 11, 2018
Good place to work. Friendly co workers. Learning how to scan and print large blue prints. Scanning document into files. Delivering to customers . Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Pto
Cons
No career advancement
Mismanaged
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJune 11, 2018
I felt like the company was not too organized and was trying to modernize w/o a clear direction. I was unsure of what my superiors wanted from me and was mismanaged.
Arc
Messenger/Scanner/Dispatcher/Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2018
at this job it you have alot of room to learn and grow. typical day at work is not really busy. the management was really good there. dont really have no complaints
Is a good opportunity to learn
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 3, 2018
The culture is more warehouse than corporate. Foul language and other unsavory events occur.
The head controller curses and those tantrums. The accounting manage, whom is a contract employee talks down to others and micro manages. He is also contradicts himself, as he can do or say but no one else is allowed.
Pros
overtime at monthen
Cons
cannot make up time missed/ management is disrespectful
Peers are great, management is poor
Billing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2018
No Pay Increases and no room for advancements within the company. Management has say so if you can advance to a better opportunity within the company.
not good
Worker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 31, 2018
the wages at ARC Document Solutions was very extremely low,ARC Document Solutions offered no raises, ARC Document Solutions also offeredno advancement,
ARC Document Solutions
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 12, 2018
It was a decent stepping stone kind of job. Good management but, too many competitors to thrive in today's society. A typical day would consist of maybe 5-10 phone calls and sometimes scanning documents. It would be great for a highschool graduate trying to get there first serious job.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Cons
The Pay and lack of busyness
Nice management, almost no communication
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHMarch 7, 2018
I worked at ARC as a temp for a few different jobs. Any time I was no longer needed for a certain job, they would either tell me a day before, or after I had left work that day. The current manager is very nice, but I would have liked some more communication.
Casual and fun people to work with
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  MPLS, MNFebruary 28, 2018
As far as work environment, the people there were great. At least in the department I worked in. Didn't have any issues taking days off or leaving early. Though PTO and benefits was horrible. Overall, good place to work in!
Pros
Management, casual and lay back work environment
Cons
Previous turn over that caused no raises, benefits
A great job to have while still searching for a better job
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2018
very flexible, very understanding, and is a very calm place to just get in a couple hours of work. Very understanding if you have kids and other things that need to be taken care of in order to miss work. Great Communication
Poor sales team
COLOR GRAPHIC & SIGNAGE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 14, 2018
Lacks regional leadership. Sales has no clue how to sell for the color industry. The focus is numbers not growth in an everyday changing market. production should not be selling.
Had a great time working at ARC!
Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 9, 2018
Overall I learned a TON and enjoyed working at ARC Document Solutions here in Denver CO. ARC was responsible for MANY types of solutions in the Document world.
Pros
Benefits/ PTO/Management
Cons
Overlaps
Upredictable
File clerk, Scanning, Indexing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Youll work for literally a Week at most, Months if lucky. Good paying job, but poor management. Laid back enviorment. Stressful Deadlines. Easy but Unpredictable....
Good and Bad
Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 2, 2018
Great local and regional teams. National leadership never seemed to get it. Created a new division and forced people to move when they were doing well in current positions. Dismantled new division 3 months later, laying off 80% of the employees. I believe this was a cost-cutting move in order to boost stock price as company was in serious trouble. Seem to have rebounded slightly since then.
Poor place to work
Floor Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2018
Bad place to work, poor management. employee not treat with respect. upper management favor themselves because they have family members work in company, the can be approve for vacation and day off whenever they want but not for a regular employee. Site managers are rude and unprofessional. That's why they loose business, they keep hiring every time because no one can stay with ARC poor policy they have. No raise, no bonus no matter how long you can be work for them. Just big user.
Pros
they good on lie to employee
Cons
bad health and dental insuarance
Company just not run well
Regional Director of Operations/Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 28, 2018
Poor management trying to manage the company into the 21 st century with old technology. Way to conservative to invest in the future. Local divisions do not follow Corp vision of the future.
Pros
good customer base in O&G
Cons
Does not know how to cultivate for new business or grow with customer needs.
Don't recommend working for this company
FM Staff (Current Employee) –  New York, NY 10119January 17, 2018
Poorly managed, Compensation very low and not according to experience or work load.
No yearly raises, nor according with job performance.
when ask for a raise, management says ARC doesn't give out rises.
Local manager talk behind people's back and "throw people under the bus". when given the chance.
Pros
clients are too good for this greedy company
Cons
Local managers (FM locations) are bad.
Will continue to struggle
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Organization is struggling to move for print to professional services to SaaS. Challenge organization lacks skills for new business. Management changes priorities and direction monthly.
Pros
Stable. Good people
Cons
Management.
Challenging Industry.
Managed Print Services / FM Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 19, 2017
In a extremely competitive industry the company has much ground to cover, and with a highly demanding clientele, execution of tasks become intense.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARC Document Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight