ARCADIA HOME CARE & STAFFING Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worst place ever to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MISeptember 5, 2018
No job security, office staff is rude, inconsiderate, not truthful and lack morals and they will call you non-stop to cover shifts you already turned down.
Don’t recommend any family to have their love ones care for by Arcadia.
STAY AWAY from Arcadia in Jackson, Michigan
Pros
You build professional relationships with clients
Cons
Office staff is horrible
Not a great place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 30, 2018
I was told there would be opportunities to move up in the company,and I was told so many great things about the company. Once I started working there I found out they were all lies. I was over worked and under paid for the amount of work I was expect to complete daily perfectly with no mistakes.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Not enough pay
Excellent Staff. competive pay
Nursing (Current Employee) –  tucson azAugust 24, 2018
Overall good place to be, Success will depend on the individual employee and how they preform at the hospitals they are staffed at. Office staff is kind, professional and work hard for the clinical staff.
Pros
make your own schedule!
Cons
summer time+low census = less money
Depends who your manager is
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OhioAugust 21, 2018
It started out great, but it changed. No work/life balance. It’s a 24/7 business and be ready to help all the time. People need to be able to step away from work on the weekends
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Work/life balance and call offs
Love it
Location Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIAugust 6, 2018
Great place to work. I love the teamwork and collaboration. I really enjoy being able to get creative with the job.
We have great clients and caregivers!!
Pros
Flexible scheduling, competitive pay
Horrible Place to work!!!!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHJuly 24, 2018
I was employed a total of two months. The job sucks but the clients don't. The schedulers were the absolute worst. When you did orientation you were asked to put down five areas to work and the schesulers would always try to send you outside the five areas. Outside of that majority of the schedulers were RUDE. They always cut you off and always short. I remember during orientation the recruiter said to be patient with scheduling because they can have bad days, I should've caught that red flag there. The schedulers were very unorganized as well but the company expected you to be on your Ps&Qs. The hours are very inconsistent. Just stressful, stay clear if you can and don't let the weekly pay fool you. I had multiple clients complain about unorganized the scheduling/company was as well.
Pros
Cons
Inconsistent hours, Rude and Unorganized Schedulers
Communication Breakdown
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Murrysville, PAJuly 17, 2018
This company was very good at allowing me to form my work day but it was not structured enough and there was a lack of communication between the upper management and the sales team.
Pros
Able to work remotely, Networking opportunities and compensation for expenses
Cons
Short sighted growth potential, not enough communication with upper management and middle management, they were not on the same page. Terrible training program.
arcadia family
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 17, 2018
arcadia was a great place for family environment, great people that are now my friends. the work environment was very peaceful and everyone was easy going. non issues were left undone, we all worked together as a team to provide the best service to our clients.
The manager in the end before agency was transferred to ResCare was amazing
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 7, 2018
I started working with Arcadia Home Health care because of being a single parent and working hours that fit our shedule. Found it to be rewarding experience and Love working helping people. The training every month for special service needs for home care was imformitive and always was current. I have always been able to be responsive to different situations because of my training and experience.
Pros
Travel pay and medical insurance
Cons
Lack of hours when you have a shedule change
energetic
HHA3 (Current Employee) –  Portage, MIJuly 1, 2018
cleaning house, food prepperation, running errands, taking care of the pets, doing the dishes, shampooing the carpets, dusting, taking out the trash

Want to know more about ARCADIA HOME CARE & STAFFING?

Ask a question
laid back
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 30, 2018
I loved working with this company, flexible nothing too complicated, supervisors are like family, all staff members are treated fairly, you can call your supervisor about whatever and they will make things right
Pros
integrity
Cons
not applicable
I enjoy working one on one with the client. However, not much on incentives
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 20, 2018
I have stayed with this company because I have control of my schedule. I rather have a split shift instead of working 8 hours straight anymore. I enjoyed working with most of my clients and everyone I worked with wanted me to be there on a regular basis.
Pros
Having control of my schedule, and split shift's
Cons
No incentives and I didn't see much room for advancement
Overworked and underpaid
Homemaker/PSS (Former Employee) –  Bath, MEJune 18, 2018
Management barely covers what your responsibilities are, there and no benefits at all, they throw you in for a 1 hour orientation and then you're on your own with no knowledge of the client or their needs except for a name and address, constant travel with no mileage or gas compensation.
Cons
No gas compensation, limited hours, fighting over clients, no knowledge or title or clients
N/a
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MIMay 22, 2018
Arcadia was my employer for 5 years. Arcadia provided a very friendly work environment. Ongoing training for all employees, good benefits, decent pay, opportunity for growth. Lots of employee events
ok
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, NCMay 22, 2018
thank you for my first job thank you for taking a chance. I gained experiance to continue my journey in nursing. I never really knew who was who. Being focused on the patients was key
i personally find a joy in helping others
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAMay 8, 2018
the supervisor and staffing people are all very nice and understanding the hardest part of the job is you have to have patience and not take everything personal if you have experience with certain cases you will already know and understand
Good home care agency
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fairlawn, OHMay 1, 2018
I like the fact that you can choose your own hours and days. That is really nice because other companies have mandatory days they want you to work. Management was easy to work with.
Wish corporate office wasn't moving
Account Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 24, 2018
A great place to work and make friends for life. It is a fast paced, team oriented department. Having a dedicated supervisor who does not micro manage makes it easy to excel. Everyone pitches in when deadlines or audits arise in a moments notice. Am very sad to leave.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Healthcare isn't the best & 401K not matched
A good place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MIApril 4, 2018
I like it because it fits your schedule and they work with you. I was available to them for most of there needs. They give good incentive when they call you at the last minute.
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Too many late calls
Lack of Quality of Work Enviroment
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMarch 31, 2018
Took on a position that was massively chaotic and many people worked with poor back ground checks. There was not a training period as people within the community needed help-

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARCADIA HOME CARE & STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight