ARCC Careers and Employment
Management was super messy most of the time. However, the parents and children are worth working for. You usually pick kids up from school and take them home. Their parents will leave you a schedule to follow. You are trained a couple times and then you get to work right away!
Constant and variable duties keeps every day slightly different with challenges ranging from simple to complex. Clients range in expectations from easy to unreasonable and very sector dependent.
Flexible for students, get to spend time/create bonds with clients. Families are usually understanding of your schedule. ARCC is always a phone call away to help
I really enjoyed being a part of the Autonomous Robotic Competition Club because I learned many technical skills, such as 3D-printing and programming. I really took an interest in this because I was able to socialize and learn from those with similar majors.
I absolutely loved working for ARCC and I was so sad I had to leave but I built a strong bond with the supervisors and with my clients and their families.
What would you say about your employer?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.