Arch Health Medical Group Employee Reviews

Review of Arch Health
Coding Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAJune 10, 2018
Compensative benefits. Management communicative. Remote coding positions available. Stressful work environment. Low salary not comparable to other companies.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAApril 2, 2018
I think the work environment is great. It is very fast paced and the day goes by quick. It's a stable and fun place to work. There is a lot of new managemet, and things seem to be getting better. The new management seems to be focused on creating an upbeat work culture. I really enjoy the people I work with, we have learned to work together and have become a great team. I have found that employees and physicians alike really care about the patients and providing the best possible outcome for them.
Pros
Good benefits, fun place to work, fast paced (day flies by), nice people
Cons
There needs to be standardization across the board, more detailed training
great palce
PSR (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAApril 2, 2018
I have worked here for 1 yr and it has been great I have learned so much from this place I feel that I have grown as a patient service representative, would really recommend this place.
I learned a lot but the amount of stress was challenging
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAMarch 23, 2018
The expectations from management conflicted with what the doctors wanted. The doctors wanted the employees to do what they wished in opposition with what management wanted.
Poor management, bad culture
CMA (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAMarch 22, 2018
This whole place is a mess. What management is there is just awful. They care about numbers, not people, not patients. It is not centered around making care accessible and they do not care about their back office staffing at all. The best part of that place is the coffee cart.
Good
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAMarch 20, 2018
Working here is not bad just a lot of confusion but a good place. A good working place and a great way to move up. Needs balance and communication skills go make it a better day.
Go elsewhere to work
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAMarch 11, 2018
If you want a good company to work for THIS IS NOT THE PLACE. Management sucks and the call center is a joke. Employees are afraid to call out for fear of being fired. This company need some major restructuring and it needs to start at the top. Long term employees are ready to throw in the towel because of the new management team. Morale is at an all time low.
Just not a fun place anymore.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Career and goal oriented company
EHR Trainer (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAFebruary 24, 2018
With training, upgrades, demonstrations and implementations always driving the different responsibilities and tasks I had, my schedule was always busy and prioritized to meet company goals. Working along side physicians, front and back office medical staff, patient service representatives and professionals from all other departments gives a different work environment allowing for room to grow upward, not outward.
Pros
Salary and training team
Huge turn over
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Everyone from top management to clerical staff are being let go. The atmosphere here is like walking on eggshells. There isn’t enough staff to help the call volume and patients who need questions answered so they walk in.
Everyone is Replaceable
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Everyone is replaceable no matter how good of an employee u r. Management is not approachable at all. They are not there for their staff nor patients.
Pros
You have a temporary job.
Cons
Management sucks. They cap your pay, so you will never make more than what you deserve.
Going in the wrong direction
Manager (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAJanuary 11, 2018
Arch has a knack for making services more complicated for patients. The frustration among physicians is palpable. Generally, employees are frustrated and afraid of being terminated on a whim.
arch health partners
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Poway, CADecember 11, 2017
I really like it there, i just needed to make more money and needed something closer to me the management was fair but it can be a stressful job at times
If you want to work in a low morale environment, this place is for you
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Poway, CA 92064November 8, 2017
The company is very unstable. Every day we would all go to work wondering if there would be a CLOSED FOR BUSINESS sign on the locked doors with a phone number to call to get our paycheck. The morale at Arch is very low. The management has no idea who you are or what you do. The new call center is a disaster! Patient's hate it! Overall, patient care has gone to the wayside. Arch only cares about fattening their wallets. They don't care about their employees or the patient's. Doctors that have worked there for many, many years have resigned due to the managements changes and lack of care for the patients. Look elsewhere!
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
The company does not care about their employees or their patients
Happy
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAOctober 24, 2017
If I had the schedule to go back I would. I love all providers and miss them all. Arch was a second home. Everyone is really kind and willing to help.
nice
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAOctober 11, 2017
Arch is a great environment to work in. Everyone is very patient oriented and I feel like they accommodate the staff very well for emergencies or time off needed.
Pros
Friendly managers and supervisors.
Don't recommend
Certified Medical Assistant & Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CASeptember 30, 2017
Management sucks, they don't care about you. All they car about is money.
There are favorites in every office who get whatever they want.
Doctors think they are God and get away with too much BS. They're rude and have bad attitudes.
Not trained properly.
Drama filled clinics.
understaffed and over worked without any kind of recognition.
Pros
lunch from drug reps
Cons
understaffed, rude doctors
Terrible place to work
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 28, 2017
unethical behavior in the business office, coders are asked to process charges without leveling of service. Providers are placed at high risk just because the entity wants to pad the books
Poor overall high administration
Clinic Supervisor, Med-Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 19, 2017
Saying anything here will not be beneficial. I loved the place I worked, I did not love the overall high administration as they did not understand the need to lead staff and only cared about metrics.
not recommended to work.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 13, 2017
not a good place to work.
poor management/short staffs.
not enough training.
short staffs/employees are doing extra work with less pay.
management doesn't care about the employees.
Good Environment
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 18, 2017
A good place to work, people are friendly and the staff is very helpful. Doctors are great and the building is a very good and safe workplace environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arch Health Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Arch Health Medical Group Reviews by Location