ARCH Language Network Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It’s was a great place to build customer service skill
Scheduler/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNFebruary 26, 2018
Great place to further customer service skills. Very nice staff welcoming and kind. Management was a bit unstable but when I was leaving they where in transition so I can’t say how it may be now
Poor Leadership
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Little Canada, MNFebruary 22, 2018
Have Poor Leadership and Micromanage employees. Arch has an Extremely High Turnover Rate and it is Like working with a bunch of undisciplined children
Pros
Few good teammates
Cons
Poor un-caring leadership
Good job for students
Spanish Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 6, 2018
You make your own schedule. However even with a mostly open schedule I rarely get in 40 hours a week. No real move for advancement as an interpreter. Good training .
Workplace Culture
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 2, 2018
It's a good job but you don't really get a thank you when working hard, or staying late to finish your job. Friendly co-workers, good hours. They understand when you have a kid and they get sick or have something going on in school, will allow day off.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
scheduled breaks
Good business
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 26, 2018
This is one of the best interpreting companies to work with. They have great appointment setters and are always willing to work with you and every way possible.
Excellent People, Excellent Beginning Medical Entry Career.
Hmong Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 25, 2017
Arch Language Network was a fun and exciting work career at many hospitals. It was also very interesting to be able to work with many of my Hmong culture and people and the many medical professionals.
Pros
Very Caring Team of Management at Arch!
Cons
Had to know or speak foreign language and be able to know medical terminology.
if you want to be on your own great place to work
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNSeptember 4, 2017
I like work for Arch my only think as a independent contractor you do not have any benefits and no set hr,you are your own boss and is not warranty appointments if they cancel is not pay.
Great place to start as an interpreter
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Little Canada, MNSeptember 3, 2017
Arch Language Network is a great place to start gaining exprecience as an interpreter. If you are looking for flexible hours, then Arch is the place for you.
Not Enough Hours
Medical and Healthcare Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 28, 2017
I enjoyed working as an independent contractor for this company, but the problem is that they do not have enough hours. I also am aware of some interpreters who do not necessarily comply with all the work ethics, and they are still working for this company.
very flexible.
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMarch 22, 2017
Fun and exciting workplace. Each day is a new opportunity to meet new people. I love interpreting for clients and that makes me happy to make a difference.
Pros
flexible
Cons

Want to know more about ARCH Language Network?

Ask a question
fun place
Medical interpreter (Current Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNMarch 13, 2017
I was so fortunate to work at Arch.I gained a lot of cultural competence . I interacted different kind of people of all ages with different needs. I learned great about confidentiality in workplace.
Family Oriented
Interpreter Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN 55104February 16, 2017
Was a great place to learn, supported the family lifestyle and encouraged diversity. Were always willing to listen to ideas and suggestions.
Very Flexible
Interpreter Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 13, 2017
It's a very fun and friendly place to work at. The business is still growing so it really feels like a family working in a small, but growing business.
Pros
free coffee, hours are flexible, able to cover each other's shifts
Cons
crowded space in the call center
Enjoyable
Arabic interpreter (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 11, 2016
Working on calls
I learned many new medical vocabularies
I am enjoying interpreting job
I am know not facing any problems when interpreting from English to Arabic and vice versa.
RN - (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN 55104September 5, 2016
It is an excellent place to work, and grow. Have fun with coworkers annually around beach. Positive and healthy relationship among coo-workers and management productive , welcoming, flexible work schedule, motivating, The hardest part of the job is loneliness.
The most enjoyable part of the job is schedule flexibility.
Cultural experience
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJuly 6, 2016
The most important skill I learned was how to communicate with various cultures through the Spanish language. Each day presented me with new challenges and I was excited to be traveling to different hospitals working in the medical field. There were no typical days at work and variation and flexibility were essential. The biggest challenge was learning the medical terminology and accurately interpreting them so the patient could understand them.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough work
working with health professionals
Somali Interpreter, and Translator (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJune 13, 2016
I enjoyed helping people with limited English proficiency. I also learned diversity and confidentiality. I managed to keep patients information confidential. the hardest part is when the two case to solve with same time. I enjoyed working with health professionals with different backgrounds and experiences
Pros
free intrerpretatiion
Cons
lunch break
Decent place to work
Scheduler/Dispatcher, Interpreting Services (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 13, 2015
Can be stressful if you work as a scheduler. Very fast paced at times. Flexible schedule and ability to work nights/weekends/etc is really nice.
Pros
Cool people
Cons
Stressful
Great place to work. Management Supportive, Great Co-Workers
Contract Human Resources Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 29, 2015
I love working my own hours as a contract worker. The owner is wonderful and I believe very supportive of all of his employees. The ARCH staff is extremely hard working, and at the same time fun loving and very caring about each other they work with. Is there stress? Of course, but that comes with any job. Lots of travel, I take calls 24/7 from applicants, current interpreters, staff, many different people involved in the ARCH process and flow of things. I love the challenge. Hardest part of my job? Putting down the phone after 11:00 p.m. The most enjoyable? Comrade between all of the departments at ARCH. it is AMAZING!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No Benefits I knew this going in!
Fun and diverse
Arabic interpreter (Former Employee) –  St Paul, MinnesotaOctober 12, 2015
I loved working at ARCH language network since I was able to help people in need for an interpreter and a translator to express their ailments and help people express their needs since they were not English speakers. Coordinator at ARCH were very helpful and it was a great opportunity to work with them
Pros
Works around my school schedule
Cons
Self employed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARCH Language Network. Our community is ready to answer.