Archild Employee Reviews

Special need children
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 26, 2018
This place is the best place in the world . They specialize in working with kids with special needs. They use therapist that come up with solutions to help every child with any needs
Pros
They have the best teachers therapist ever.
Cons
Had to move back home
The pay sucks big time!!
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 22, 2018
The place has the worst supervisor ever she harasses her workers all day. The pay is horrible and the director never gives raises. All the front office staff are only white people and all the teachers are African Americans that are paid low money and treated like the help. This is not a place to advance at as there is no room for growth there.
Pros
Full time hours
Cons
The Director and the Assistant Director
Amazing Workplace, Great People
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 13, 2017
ArChild Inc is an amazing place to work. The people who work there are so supportive of each other and always willing to lend a hand. Management is hands on and willing to work with school schedules.
poor Management skills
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 27, 2016
Needed better management. The Director was unaware of what the students or employees were lacking in the classrooms. employees worked hard for little pay.
Fun and exciting place to work.
Unit Coach/Developmental Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 7, 2015
Archild is local non-profit agency that serves children with developmental disabilities. Archild has a wonderful staff with people who truly care about children.
I am a hard worker and go beyond job duties daily to keep job intact.
Teacher's Aide (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 14, 2015
Great therapist and teachers aide are good. Office need improving. I do a very good job and I try hard. The supervisor could be more friendly and they need to network more not a bad place overall.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
do have health insurance plans
tense working enviroment with no oppertunities for advancement
Teacher/ Aid/ Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 14, 2013
A typical day at Archild was arriving to work on time. Interacting with some of my coworkers and the children This job really was were I learned information about the different type of disabilities children have and how to deal with them.Management in my opinion was unprofessional and unstable. My co-workers were mostly unhappy but tried to get along with each other at times. The hardest part of my job was feeling like there was no future in the job and the best part of the job was learning about the children.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor pay and work enviroment